CDC-Unanimous Vote to Require jab for Kids

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BigJim

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Entire CFP pasted as there's a bunch of articles on this bullshit.

Last edited:
There were only two links specific to the kid vaccination:

I put in my comment, though I knew it wouldn’t do any good. Apparently there were thousands of comments against, and few or no for the quack vax.

Thanks for adding the ZH link @BigJim . It provides better context to the story than the CFP links.

All those who voted "FOR" should be brtought up on the charge of Crimes Against Humanity.
"I VAS OOONLY FALLOWING OORDERS". ( insert as many hanging smilies as needed HERE)

Entire CFP pasted as there's a bunch of articles on this bullshit.

I hope this action inspires people to completely refuse the entire injection schedule. At this point, the CDC has no legitimacy left whatsoever. There ought to be a political campaign for the 2024 election to abolish the organization.

Back
Top Bottom