colorado springs, fflag hotspot, does it again, dozens shot

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cheka

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
colorado springs does it again -- this time dozens of gays/deviants are the victims

pure coincidence that congress is currently contemplating sweeping new unconstitutional 'rights' for gays/deviants

Five people are dead and 18 others are injured following a shooting at a nightclub in Colorado Springs late Saturday night.

One suspect is in police custody and is being treated for injuries at a local hospital.

The shooting at Club Q, an LGBTQ club in northeast Colorado Springs, is under investigation, according to Lt. Pamela Castro, a spokeswoman with the Colorado Springs Police Department.

Club Q said it was devastated by the attack and called the incident a hate crime in a Facebook post Sunday morning.

more at link....

gathering data, before the official story is refined

Colorado Springs: Club Q shooting suspect injured and in custody​

Colorado Springs PD Lt. Pamela Castro said the suspect is at an area hospital and being treated, but it's not clear if he had been shot by officers.

================================================

In a statement on social media, Club Q said it was “devastated by the senseless attack on our community” and offered condolences to victims and their families.

“We thank the quick reactions of heroic customers that subdued the gunman and ended this hate attack,” the statement said. Details of how the shooting ended have yet to be released by police, but Castro said “this was not an officer-involved shooting.”

===============================================================

Club Q is a gay and lesbian nightclub that features a “Drag Diva Drag Show” on Saturdays, according to its website.

“Club Q is devastated by the senseless attack on our community,” the club posted on its Facebook page. It said its prayers were with victims and families, and “We thank the quick reactions of heroic customers that subdued the gunman and ended this hate attack.”

it occurred in a state that has experienced several notorious mass killings, including at Columbine High School, a movie theater in a Denver suburb in 2012 and a Boulder supermarket last year.

========================================================

Shooter is in custody and being treated at a local hospital 'after being subdued by patrons inside'​

Numerous victims, some in critical condition, were transported to nearby hospitals. The medical facilities are currently working to notify families of their loved ones' conditions.

Authorities are treating the scene as a mass casualty event, which is defined as an incident in which the number of people killed or injured overwhelms the capacity of local authorities.

FBI agents are 'already on scene' and assisting with the investigation, which Colorado Springs Lieutenant Pamela Castro told the media is in the preliminary stage.

'We thank the quick reactions of heroic customers that subdued the gunman and ended this hate attack.'

The Club Q shooting also comes as America celebrates Trans Day of Remembrance.

Democrat Stephen Heidt, who recently lost his bid for Idaho governor, echoed their claims, saying: 'Our family is praying for all those affected by the Colorado Springs Shooting.

'We have yet another gun crime, another hate crime. We must come together as a nation and stand against hate now. We are out of time.'

President of European Parliament Roberta Metsola also issued her condolences to the victims and their loved ones.

pure coincidence that congress is currently contemplating sweeping new unconstitutional 'rights' for gays/deviants

You've got the reason correct, IMHO...

Club Q is a gay and lesbian nightclub that features a “Drag Diva Drag Show” on Saturdays, according to its website.

“Club Q is devastated by the senseless attack on our community,” the club posted on its Facebook page.

The devil is pumping his hands up in anticipation.

they're already calling it a 'hate attack'...

5 dead, 18 injured in shooting at Colorado Springs gay nightclub Saturday night​

By Andrew J. Merideth, Kasia Kerridge and KKTV
Published: Nov. 20, 2022 at 1:52 AM MST

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - 5 people are dead and 18 people are injured after a shooting at a Colorado Springs gay nightclub Saturday night.

At 11:56 p.m. Saturday, the Colorado Springs Police Department said that they received a call for an active shooter at Club Q, a known LGBTQ+ nightclub, on 3430 North Academy Boulevard. The first officer arrived at at 12 a.m. The suspect was detained at 12:02 a.m.

Police say the suspect, 22-year-old Anderson Lee Aldrich, immediately started shooting as he entered, but was stopped by two people inside the bar. Police have not released a picture of the suspect as of Sunday morning.

Police do not know yet how many people were in the building, and the victims have not yet been identified.

Police say the suspect is in custody at the hospital in their latest update. The FBI is also assisting in the investigation. Anyone who is looking for their loved one can reach out to CSPD.

Club Q made this statement on social media early Sunday morning: Club Q is devastated by the senseless attack on our community. Our prays and thoughts are with all the victims and their families and friends. We thank the quick reactions of heroic customers that subdued the gunman and ended this hate attack.

Authorities (police/investigators) have not made a determination on motive or whether this was a hate crime yet.

Looks like the suspect might have threatened to blow up his mom with a bomb a year ago:

mental illness on full display

there is a mental health crisis in america , it is a HUGE problem that is being swept under the rug , stigmatized , the big elephant in the room

One good thing seems to have come of this. A couple of people realized they aren’t helpless and took the shooter out instead of cowering. That’s one thing about these mass shootings that blows my mind. Everyone runs and hides or cowers waiting for their lead pill. No, I’ve never been in a mass shooting. It’s impossible to know how I would react. Depends on my vantage point I would suppose. I just wonder how many could have actually had an advantage and never took it.

You can now proceed with the scheduled gay bashing. I’m not here standing for perversions. Just making a point.

One good thing seems to have come of this. A couple of people realized they aren’t helpless and took the shooter out instead of cowering. That’s one thing about these mass shootings that blows my mind. Everyone runs and hides or cowers waiting for their lead pill. No, I’ve never been in a mass shooting. It’s impossible to know how I would react. Depends on my vantage point I would suppose. I just wonder how many could have actually had an advantage and never took it.

You can now proceed with the scheduled gay bashing. I’m not here standing for perversions. Just making a point.
When the going gets tough, you find out what people are really made of. The masks come off.

A couple months ago I was woken up with a woman pleading to me to help break up her ex husband and son who were about to get physical. Just as I stood up, the sound of fists flying started so I ran and got in between them and grabbed the assailant around the mid section (6'3 215 the other 6'6 220- I'm 6' 190) and as I did, I laughed at the mortified face of another onlooker. A guy bigger than me. He was there the whole time but was obviously too scared and shocked to step in. But the look on his face was priceless.

I held onto & pushed the guy outside and talked him down. Minutes later the statey's arrived. Fun times.

There's a lot that goes into acting quickly and wisely....IME there's really two distinct reactions to high stress, harkening back to the simple Fight or Flight reaction. Personally, in such scenarios my brain gets very quiet and sharp and I function well with the adrenaline. Some people's minds seem to get flooded with emotions, making them freeze or fumble.

This is why training to draw and fire under stress is important. It's like being able to perform a song in ones bedroom vs up on a lighted stage with thousands of people watching. Two completely different things.

Last edited:
FBI agents are 'already on scene'
Club Q is 8.0 miles from me. I've been there when it was being remodeled about 15 yrs ago. Knew the guy that created it. He owns the building and now 'rents' to the guy running the place. It's a <redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets>goty place for sure. Glory holes, bosun's chair... typical depravity.

Never participated however. Sad that folks were killed. Totally weird.

Wonder why the FBI?

Authorities (police/investigators) have not made a determination on motive or whether this was a hate crime yet.

Looks like the suspect might have threatened to blow up his mom with a bomb a year ago:

From link above: Aldrich used a long rifle, he said.

Heavy has confirmed that Aldrich is the grandson of outgoing Republican state Rep. Randy Aldrich, the former mayor of Santee, California. There were calls to expel Voepel from the state Assembly after he made comments comparing the January 6 attacks to the Revolutionary War. Aldrich’s mother, Laura Voepel, has written posts praising Randy Voepel on Facebook and confirming he is her father.

In 2021, Anderson Lee Aldrich was accused of being involved in a bomb threat situation with weapons in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood of Colorado Springs, a press release says.

more at link above

Last edited:
Club Q is 8.8 miles from me. I've been there when it was being remodeled about 15 yrs ago. Knew the guy that created it. He owns the building and now 'rents' to the guy running the place. It's a <redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets>goty place for sure. Glory holes, bosun's chair... typical depravity.

Never participated however. Sad that folks were killed. Totally weird.

Wonder why the FBI?

Probably to carefully craft the narrative that this was somehow either Trump's or Republican's fault. I think they are getting a bit tired of all the wackos doing the shooting being leftists.

a gen z house cat with no social media accts? that's curious.

shooting pedophile groomers is not the worst crime of that day

relevant clips from the link above -

Heavy was not able to find any social media profiles for Aldrich.

The Club Promoted an ‘All Ages Musical Drag Brunch’ & Held Another Drag Show the Evening of the Mass Shooting​

You know what's weird about this shooting?

NO PICS OF THE PERP...

It's been 18 hours and zip, nadda, nothing.

Back
Top Bottom