Copper?

DCFusor

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
wow, I never look at futures. They sure don't have silver doing much....

DCFusor

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
ALWAYS look at futures. It's not predictive directly - often contrarian - it's how people are betting.
There used to be a site for futures/options that looked at both sides of any trade, and calculated the "maximum pain" point - where everyone lost. Now, that was pretty decently predictive. So it's no longer a free service on the web. Funny thing, that.

I use spot oil and futures to decide on trading some oil companies I trade. Usually it amounts to a bit of a heads up - from an hour to a day - on what they're going to do. Reminds one of babies and candy on some trades.

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
ALWAYS look at futures. It's not predictive directly - often contrarian - it's how people are betting.
There used to be a site for futures/options that looked at both sides of any trade, and calculated the "maximum pain" point - where everyone lost. Now, that was pretty decently predictive. So it's no longer a free service on the web. Funny thing, that.

I use spot oil and futures to decide on trading some oil companies I trade. Usually it amounts to a bit of a heads up - from an hour to a day - on what they're going to do. Reminds one of babies and candy on some trades.

OK. I don't trade anything, so never was very interested... only physical.

We do have a small 401k that we can't touch where I work, it's inconsequential. (to me).

Top Bottom