Could this be the OFFICIAL start of Nuremberg II ?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

will this nurberg be based on absurd lies and propaganda too?

it could be argued that all of the trump show trials are nurberg sequels as well

The only reason I can come up with is to get the US public aware of the hugely broad-based, deep problems (3-letter agencies, voting fraud, and stuff) and then blitz it all out there for the world to see.

Frankly, if I had The Weiner's laptop, it would be on my pay website for one day. Then free to everyone.

The only reason I can come up with is to get the US public aware of the hugely broad-based, deep problems (3-letter agencies, voting fraud, and stuff) and then blitz it all out there for the world to see.

Frankly, if I had The Weiner's laptop, it would be on my pay website for one day. Then free to everyone.
It's been tediously explained, and is very clear, but understanding would require actually reading the drops which nobody seems to have time for as they're too busy repeating tired mantras and waiting for everyone else to do the heavy lifting.

Nobody is coming to save us.
And if there is a real insurrection, TPTB will call them terrorists like they do in Iraq and Afghanistan and they'll hunt them down like Jan6.

Back
Top Bottom