Did I miss something? Lines matter!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ice sleet storm here, I thought I was on the stern of the titanic when I stepped out on the deck.

Holding 78F here. Quiet foggy morning. My half-tame bunnies were outside waiting for breakfast.

Noticed these weird lines on these charts. ...
giphy.webp

And are we allowed to fish off of it?

If you are in international waters, do you need a fishing license to fish off the stern/fantail?
Are children exempt, if so?

Who is in charge of the ocean? Is it the guy with the most firepower?

I was hoping this would not happen for some while yet. At least those who are here are all on the stern of the US Titanic...
I think the only thing that will save us...the majority of un-insane normies...will be a quick collapse.

ONLY a quick collapse, stops this demented money-printing and giveaway of our national wealth. Only that, will stop the invasion - they're not here for freedom, or jobs. They're hear for GIMMEDATZ!

ONLY a quick collapse of the dollar, ends this democide, done by Big Pharma and paid for by the CDC/CONgress/Federal Reserve. Take away the money, and the Jab, and ethanol in gasoline, and HAARP, and a thousand other sick demented, destructive programs, all stop.

Of course, many will be hurt, and many will die. There's no escaping that, now.

I think the only thing that will save us...the majority of un-insane normies...will be a quick collapse.

ONLY a quick collapse, stops this demented money-printing and giveaway of our national wealth. Only that, will stop the invasion - they're not here for freedom, or jobs. They're hear for GIMMEDATZ!

ONLY a quick collapse of the dollar, ends this democide, done by Big Pharma and paid for by the CDC/CONgress/Federal Reserve. Take away the money, and the Jab, and ethanol in gasoline, and HAARP, and a thousand other sick demented, destructive programs, all stop.

Of course, many will be hurt, and many will die. There's no escaping that, now.
1668268815744.gif

The @ss end.

And now you have the correct drunken ex-Navy technological term for it.
Swabbies, when you need your deck washed or ashes hauled. j/k

Why does the Navy have Marines?
I have been told because sheep were too obvious. j/k

moooooooo

This has drifted enough for me to pass this on.

From my son, Todd (AKA: Puck) who calls me every Veteran's Day to thank me for my service...

This time he added, "I sent something to your email." This is what it was (*snif*)

1668259839373.png

Thanx Goldbrix, at least I can relax on this particular issue.

Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boom is sweeping the deck!
Avast!

mooooo.

It will not be quick. It has been a slow boiling of the frog and conditioning process. It has been effective so why charge tactics.

Back
Top Bottom