Dr. Joseph Mercola Interviews Edward Dowd: Global Financial Collapse Is A 'Mathematical Certainty'

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Heads up to what is coming down the pike for the world - speed 2.0X

Dr. Joseph Mercola Interviews Edward Dowd: Global Financial Collapse Is A 'Mathematical Certainty'​

1:14:00

Story At A Glance:

• Edward Dowd is a hedge fund “guru” and former equity portfolio manager for the largest asset manager in the world, BlackRock. Over the past two years, Dowd has courageously come forward to awaken people to the collateral damage of the COVID-19 pandemic.

• A global financial collapse is a mathematical certainty. Dowd predicts the collapse will begin in earnest within the next six to 24 months.

• COVID-19 provided cover for central banks and governments, allowing them to temporarily hide the reality that the financial system is crashing.

• COVID-19 also allowed for the erection of a control system to shield governments and central banks from the fallout of collapsing food, energy and finance systems. It allowed them to restrict travel and introduce digital IDs and central bank digital currencies by linking them together with vaccine passports.

• Insurance companies report a 40% increase in excess mortality among working-age adults during the fourth quarter of 2021. Millennials aged 25 to 44 had an 84% increase in excess mortality in that same timeframe. Since the rollout of the COVID-19 jabs, the number of Americans who claim to be disabled has risen by at least 10%, possibly more.

The "vaccine" has nothing to do with Covid other than it was presented publicly as the solution. It is a population control biological modification. They created and released Covid as a pretext to "vaccinate" the world.

John McLaughlin: ... On a scale of 1 to 14, 1 being lowest degree of unlikelihood, 14 being absolute metaphysical certitude, what are the chances of Major continuing Thatcher’s alliance with Bush, vis-a-vis the Iraqis? Eleanor Clift!

Eleanor Clift: I’d say about a 12.

John McLaughlin: Pat Buchanan!

Pat Buchanan: Hold it, 14 is most likely?

John McLaughlin: Yes.

Pat Buchanan: I would have to say about a 9.

John McLaughlin: Jack Germonde!

Jack Germonde: Lower, like 5.

John McLaughlin: Mortone!

Morton Kondracke: 8!

John McLaughlin: Wrong! The actual degree of likelihood is 6.5. ...

~~~

I thought it was Blackrock that not too long ago (one year ago) was hedging risk with gold, but after a quick search, I see that my memory failed me and it was Palantir. I think Blackrock will be OK with possession of all the gold backing their IAU etf. IAU investors... not so much.

If the collapse is a mathematical certainty then who is certain to make money on such a collapse? We all know someone is going to make a buck or two off of this.

Plus, if this was a mathematical certainty you'd see rich connected people of every type weighing down their private jets smuggling in bullion from every corner of the globe. The USA with all of its faults is still the best place for property rights compared to the rest of the world.

IF you can actually believe the 'real' numbers that have been chocolate fudged and whipped creamed to death already....

I think we're way past the curve now. I've NEVER seen so many homeless camps in my life which is an indication of how perilous it is out there.

i've heard the weather is nice there, this time of year

;)
Surprisingly, the weather there is always nice, any time of year.
.....or at least when compared to anything else that will be going on, it will seem very nice. Lol

Seriously though, when the music we got goin' here finally stops, will "oblivion" even be a strong enough word to describe it?

Surprisingly, the weather there is always nice, any time of year.
.....or at least when compared to anything else that will be going on, it will seem very nice. Lol

Seriously though, when the music we got goin' here finally stops, will "oblivion" even be a strong enough word to describe it?
it's not gonna be for everyone either...some are just gonna fade away but the ones to keep an eye on will be the ones who won't shut up as they're drifting off, they're gonna be 'high maintenance' and might require fragging of some type or another, ymmv

Kind of looks as if there is agreement between these two fellas.

Unstoppable Crash Worse than 2008 Coming – James Rickards​

58m

Back
Top Bottom