Fake News Dude wins Miss Universe!

Facts appear to have been misrepresented

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That person did not win it, they bought it. They run it. Miss Universe is owned and operated by that person.

Thai trans-something and billionaire Jakkaphong “Anne” Jakrajutatip, the CEO of the Thailand-based JKN Global Group, is the first "woman" to own the global beauty pageant organization.

A notable media entrepreneur and digital content distributor in Thailand, Jakrajutatip is the current owner of the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA beauty pageant organizations.

That person did not win it, they bought it. They run it. Miss Universe is owned and operated by that person.

Thai trans-something and billionaire Jakkaphong “Anne” Jakrajutatip, the CEO of the Thailand-based JKN Global Group, is the first "woman" to own the global beauty pageant organization.

A notable media entrepreneur and digital content distributor in Thailand, Jakrajutatip is the current owner of the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA beauty pageant organizations.
How come this wasn't known before the faux video made it appear that a man had won it?

How come this wasn't known before the faux video made it appear that a man had won it?
Maybe, and just here me out here - maybe the people who posted that tweet cared more about pushing an agenda than being honest. Crazy thought, I know.

Maybe, and just here me out here - maybe the people who posted that tweet cared more about pushing an agenda than being honest. Crazy thought, I know.
inconceivable.gif

Back
Top Bottom