EU Vows to Protect Energy Network After ‘Sabotage’ at Gas Pipelines

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

AFAIK, Russia controls the Baltic sea with their Naval ships. Hard to imagine foreign ships/subs operating there without the Russians watching them.

A lot of crazy happenings go on in submarine land. All sorts of spying, sabotage and other neat stuff us "non-need to know" peeps will never hear about. Good example: Operation Ivy Bells - Wikipedia

Earlier today I watched a short vid where someone said maybe the US did it (so we could sell oil / gas to Europe. Who knows?

I'm just hoping the war comes to an end soon without nukes being involved.

Need to give peace a chance. ✌

USA did it to relieve any threat of Germany negotiating with Russia and ultimately leaving the EU. EU break up is where this is all headed.

All I know is that Germany will grind to a halt this winter taking down most of the EU with it. They'll be burning everything in sight including all those watermelon (green on the outside; red on the inside) climate activists for warmth. Heck! It might even get so bad that all those illegal migrants might go back home.

USA did it to relieve any threat of Germany negotiating with Russia and ultimately leaving the EU. EU break up is where this is all headed.
Nuclear war is what this is about. The Elites SO...WANT IT! The Grate Reset in action!

We know what war is: War is when you send other people's children into a battlefield meat-grinder, while counting the coin while money-printer-go-brrr. Everyone profits, except for the Deplorables still sticking to their guns, Bibles and Constitution. Those people who actually BELIEVE in things like the Pledge of Allegiance.

That Germany is going to experience "rapid fossil-fuel abatement" and "De-Growth"...those are positives. When you're obese Victoria Nuland, those are positives. To the average German, not so much.

To Russian officials, this will be seen - correctly - as a line crossed. An act of war.

Nuclear war is what this is about. The Elites SO...WANT IT! The Grate Reset in action!

We know what war is: War is when you send other people's children into a battlefield meat-grinder, while counting the coin while money-printer-go-brrr. Everyone profits, except for the Deplorables still sticking to their guns, Bibles and Constitution. Those people who actually BELIEVE in things like the Pledge of Allegiance.

That Germany is going to experience "rapid fossil-fuel abatement" and "De-Growth"...those are positives. When you're obese Victoria Nuland, those are positives. To the average German, not so much.

To Russian officials, this will be seen - correctly - as a line crossed. An act of war.

No such thing as you know as tactical nukes. Hard to believe these people in charge in the West is dumb enough to start throwing nukes. No it isn't. Nice knowing ya.

No such thing as you know as tactical nukes. Hard to believe these people in charge in the West is dumb enough to start throwing nukes. No it isn't. Nice knowing ya.

There are such things as tactical nukes. The U.S. doesn't have any in it's inventory anymore (allegedly) but Russia (supposedly) still has them.

There are such things as tactical nukes. The U.S. doesn't have any in it's inventory anymore (allegedly) but Russia (supposedly) still has them.

Let's suppose the Russians use tactical nukes. I don't think they will. What do you think the response would be from the West? My guess would be the last thing I would need to worry about at that point would be my portfolio.

This. The only way the EU survives is if Germany are in the mix. They leave and it's all over red rover.

Let's suppose the Russians use tactical nukes. I don't think they will. What do you think the response would be from the West? My guess would be the last thing I would need to worry about at that point would be my portfolio.

The way that Russian military equipment has been operating lately in Ukraine I think the Russians will think long and hard before firing a tactical nuke only to have it land as a dud. That would be Russia's worst nightmare since it would truly paint the Russian military as an inept paper tiger. Heck! The Ukrainians found abandoned months old T-90 tanks that were falling apart (losing tracks) and having inert active armor that never had the counter explosives installed. Amazingly they found that the Russians never upgraded the drivetrains from the original T-72 design with only one reverse gear on the T-90s.

As Tom Clancy commented on the T-34: 'It was a death trap like everything else the Russians built'. I'm sure he'd say the same for the T-90 if he was still alive.

The anti US sentiment in Europe has gone ballistic. It isn't a discussion about who blew up the Nordstream, the people of Europe have realised they've been dudded and in arguably the worst way possible.

Most of us will survive. At least initially.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were leveled with nukes, but it scarcely made a dent in Japanese population or society, in the end. Partly, because it was the end of the war and the US took it upon itself to feed Japan for a time.

So...what any series of nukes will be, is not depopulating, but destabilizing. They won't kill us. Only destroy our social infrastructure and organization.

Those in Flyover Country will probably survive. The zombies coming out of the Organized Cities, though...will have to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

It would be a sight to see all the microwave popcorn go off at the same time.

The msm is off and running. Gonna be a lot of "news" about his. Can't wait for the insane youtub vids. Should be worth a few laughs.

Shame we'll never know the truth.

Color me shocked. It was the clowns. It's always the Clowns because we live in Clown world.

Famed journalist and Pulitzer prize winner Seymour Hersh, who for decades was a star reporter writing for The New York Times and New Yorker, on Wednesday published a new bombshell as his first Substack post, prompting a quick White House response.

Given that it was Hersh - who broke such well-known stories as the My Lai massacre and Abu Ghraib scandal and has long been known for impeccable insider sources - behind the new bombshell 'whodunnit' report, mainstream media couldn't ignore it this time (in the way MSM ignored Jeffrey Sachs and others).

Hersh's story is getting pushback.

Reuters was unable to corroborate Hersh's self-published article, ...

The central new claims of Hersh's article appear to rely on a single unnamed source, and included no details which Insider or other media outlets were able to verify. ...

Debunking Seymour Hersh's Alta-Class claims

Every single Alta and Oksøy class ship in the Norwegian Navy was accounted for during the period where Seymour Hersh claimed one was used to plant the charges on the Nord Stream pipeline.
After listening to new interviews with Seymour Hersh, I decided to track down every Alta and Oksøy class ship in the Norwegian Navy during the BALTOPS22 exercise in June 2022.

More (long):

Hersh versus the Deep State disinformation brokers.

I don't have to think long about that one.

Hersh, whatever his politics, has a lifelong track record of telling the truth when people didn't want to hear it. That speaks of courage. Doubly so when this time it accuses his own favored political party and movement.

Hersh, whatever his politics, has a lifelong track record of telling the truth when people didn't want to hear it. That speaks of courage. Doubly so when this time it accuses his own favored political party and movement.
It's like Taibbi reporting on the Twitter Files. Smartest move Elon did was allow a bleeding heart leftist the opportunity to tell the truth!

I'll bet Hersh's Nordstream Pipeline story is chock full of certain facts they'd rather not be disclosed. Hersh's story cut out all the chaff from the wheat and provided investigators (and the world) a shortcut to the reality of the operation.

I bet the perpetrators threw up in their mouths a little and maybe shit the bed when that hit the wire.

I bet the perpetrators threw up in their mouths a little and maybe shit the bed when that hit the wire.
I doubt it. I'll bet they're proud of having pulled it off.

Because, they're not only criminal, they're also STUPID.

**Notes: The video is almost an hour and a half long. It's not something I'd waste my time with. There is a link in the article to a summary which I'll post after the article. All said...........they came to no conclusion.

Briefing to the UN Security Council on the Nord Stream pipeline​

21 FEBRUARY 2023

Summary:

‘Avoid Speculation’ about Responsibility for 2022 Nord Stream Pipeline Incident, Official Urges Security Council, Stressing United Nations Cannot Verify Claims​

21 FEBRUARY 2023

Avoid all the bullshit. Here's the condensed version.

Did it really take Hersh's article to convince you we didn't blow up Russia's pipeline? You might have voted for Biden.

From the link:

• Russia is set to seal up the damaged Nord Stream pipelines to Europe as there are no plans to repair them, Reuters reported.
  • It's a sign Moscow has given up on Europe as a key buyer of its gas in the face of strong Asian demand.
  • "Unless the war ends, there's no reason to start repairing them - literally anytime there might be a repetition of the entire thing," a Kpler analyst told Insider.

Back
Top Bottom