Top Ten Reasons to own Gold and Silver in 2022

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

EON Bullion

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hi
I am Rory, I am a Risk Manager. I just did up this post on Inflation and the top ten reasons to own gold in 2022.
I will also make a second post about an affordable PM testing device I am working on, following this one.
I'd love to hear what you think
Thanks a Bunch
Rory

this sounds familiar ............
Similar postings from a newbie a few years ago ?

Not me, I thought it might start some debate, but as you say. preaching to the choir :)

Hi Rory, welcome to the forum. You cover a lot of good points in your video, but for me, the #1 reason for owning shiny is insurance against a currency crisis. It's not so much an investment that I'm hoping to get rich with, but protection against what I believe to be an inevitable collapse of value in fiat currencies.

Hi Rory, welcome to the forum. You cover a lot of good points in your video, but for me, the #1 reason for owning shiny is insurance against a currency crisis. It's not so much an investment that I'm hoping to get rich with, but protection against what I believe to be an inevitable collapse of value in fiat currencies.

I agree with you, I think it is a safe sort of saving for the long term, and also fun to own. Thanks for the comment

Didn't want to start a new thread so..................

Back
Top Bottom