For Liberty

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
A blast from the past... but the words of Ron Paul ring true still today.

(you may have to pull the slider thing back to the 0:00 mark if this doesn't start at the beginning)

For Liberty Re-cut (1:04:01)​

Published on Jul 14, 2011 by crye55​

(this is the shorter version; the full version is no longer public on YouTube)

Last edited:
I had the distinct privilege of voting for Mr. Paul twice in one (primary) election (legally). I was in his Congressional district and he was on the ballot for both his House seat and for POTUS.

Looking back, I wonder about the effects of the Dominion Voting System even back then. The uniparty came out strong against Dr. Paul. Kinda like a road map/ outline for how Trump was treated only it was amped up for President Trump.

The video has a Q-esque ring to it. This is bigger than you can imagine.

Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom