Deal: Free Shipping Code: Silvertowne

69mach351

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Just got an email from Silvertowne. They are offering special pricing (have not checked it out yet) and free shipping on orders over $100 with use of the code "FreeShipSilver" from now until 6/20. Just in case anyone is interested. I have no ties to them at all, I just signed up for a few dealers' emails that generally have good reputations.

69mach351

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Thanks to the person that put the "deal" there! :clap:

Their premiums are a bit higher, but if you are buying a small amount, you can still get a deal. They have some 1oz bars for $31 and some rounds/coins for under $35.

69mach351

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
I played around with this today, and it looks like you have to purchase at least one of a certain item to qualify for free shipping. I thought the email was a little misleading. For example, they have a 1oz indian head bar ($31.10) that qualifies, so I believe if you buy that, the whole order ships for free.

ADK

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip... I would like a Silvertowne bar and free shipping is a plus. I'll check it out and see if it qualifies.

:)

ADK

ADK

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
This coupon code still works today, gentlemen. Just placed a nice pre-QE3 celebration order. :)

ADK