Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014 - THIS MUST BE SHARED!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Oh, the world is coming to an end AGAIN this year? It happens every year, I'm kind of used to it now.

did you watch the video?

About 30 seconds of it, when I noticed it was over an hour long, I don't need to see another quack drone on about how the world will end, and even if it is going to to end, nothing I do to prepare will stop it or help me as I can't afford my own space shuttle.

About 30 seconds of it, when I noticed it was over an hour long, I don't need to see another quack drone on about how the world will end, and even if it is going to to end, nothing I do to prepare will stop it or help me as I can't afford my own space shuttle.

he seems very sound. Why do you call him a quack? He is using government statistics on geoengineering. The pentagon cannot account for 8,500,000,000,000 dollars. I do agree with the last you said, there is nothing we can do.

he seems very sound. Why do you call him a quack? He is using government statistics on geoengineering. The pentagon cannot account for 8,500,000,000,000 dollars. I do agree with the last you said, there is nothing we can do.

Cause every one of these guys who sees a plane's condensation trail says it's "undisputable fact!" that someone is doing something and it means the end of the world. Every year! Sometimes multiple times in the same year. Now eventually there will be an end to the world so it comes down to last quack standing to be able to say "see I told you so" even if the method for the EOTW is different than what he predicted. I would gladly make a wager that on Jan. 1 2015 life is going on pretty much the same as it is right now. That's not to say their might not be hurricanes, and earthquakes, but I'm afraid I have to tell you a little secret, that stuff was going on LONG before the industrial revolution, let alone jet aircraft.

Cause every one of these guys who sees a plane's condensation trail says it's "undisputable fact!" that someone is doing something and it means the end of the world. Every year! Sometimes multiple times in the same year. Now eventually there will be an end to the world so it comes down to last quack standing to be able to say "see I told you so" even if the method for the EOTW is different than what he predicted. I would gladly make a wager that on Jan. 1 2015 life is going on pretty much the same as it is right now. That's not to say their might not be hurricanes, and earthquakes, but I'm afraid I have to tell you a little secret, that stuff was going on LONG before the industrial revolution, let alone jet aircraft.

well, lets see. The government admits they are spraying us, and they also admit what they are spraying. (At least, if you believe what they say). The fact that more and more people are pointing it out is merely that a few people are starting to wake up. Most folks think that 17 men with boxcutters knocked down two (not three) tall buildings, that the same men flew a plane into the pentagon, etc. This guy points out the 10,000 fold increase in autism, the 10,000 fold increase in extinction rates, one in three people now are developing dementia. On and on and on. But theres always someone who says "look, we're missing Duck Dynasty". I think the real problem is that the "powers that be" cannot be stopped now. So in that regard its all moot. At any rate, it's 80 degrees here and I'm working in the garden the rest of the day, glad the cold is over.

Back
Top Bottom