Glock Switch Epidemic

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

It just sounds like a great way to waste ammo. I'd rather fire a shot deliberately when I've acquired a sight picture.
well yeah, but there's always the range and the bragging rights...until that undercover, from the next lane over, shows up asking about your toys....that's the part that concerns me...the american men who act like old chinese ladies narcing off the neighbors to the politburo, as if they're gonna get another smiley face on their permanent records

fun is usually curtailed by those who are too scared to live

i get the safety and legality things...but once i was 'proven' when i took that oath, why must i carry on, throughout the rest of my life as if 'they' don't know anything about me?

It just sounds like a great way to waste ammo.
Well, yea. To you maybe. You don't want to waste it only because you bought the ammo YOU use with your own money.

Inner-city gangsta wannabes don't care about wasting some ammo because either they stole it to begin with, or they stole the money they used to buy it.

Full auto Glocks have a too high rate of fire to be practical.

It is a bit easier to buy firecrackers and set off a full brick of them. Cheaper, too.

It just sounds like a great way to waste ammo. I'd rather fire a shot deliberately when I've acquired a sight picture.

Real shooters know this. The people doing this crap in the cities aren't real shooters and probably do not spend much time practicing the art of shooting.

Back
Top Bottom