hearing loss- could kill her

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
tonight we were at church- in the parking lot- a car she did not see was coming as we walked- I said to look out- she had to ask me again what I said- oblvious to the car. That was enough time to have killed her.

I wish she would get a hearing aid.

Penn, I worked as the sextant for the First United Methodist Church for two years in downtown St. Petersburg, Fla. One day after church, they called me to the parking lot. There was an elderly lady who had newspaper taped over every window of her car with a slit to see out of while she drove (she said the light hurt her eyes). She needed help finding her lost car keys. They were on a six inch, fluorescent fishing bobber next the door on the ground (She couldn't see them). She was driving to New Jersey after church. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom