hello from southern il

tedrow42

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I'm tedrow I have a small collection of silver and thinking about gold as my next buy. New to the forum

I work on the river and stay out for a really long time. That's about it not much to me lol

benjamen

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I'm tedrow I have a small collection of silver and thinking about gold as my next buy. New to the forum

I work on the river and stay out for a really long time. That's about it not much to me lol
Welcome!
:wave:

What kind of gold; Eagles?

tedrow42

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Don't take too much ballast with you when you are out on the river. Your boat might sink taking all of your ballast to the bottom of the river.
Lol I still don't get it I guess you seen my other post?

And thanks guys I'm a lead man or second mate its the same thing. Push barges I don't work a dredge or nothing like that

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. I guess you have to work on the river. They don't have paved roads in Illinois yet do they?

tedrow42

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. I guess you have to work on the river. They don't have paved roads in Illinois yet do they?

? Yeah its acualy really hard to find dirt roads around me to take the mud truck. The river is just like a way to run away from drama... plus I make bank