Hello im new here Hudson Valley NY

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

silvercoinrn

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hey guys. Im new to this forum. I have been collecting for about 6 months. I have a pretty decent size stack so far. Started with coins and than the bug hit me. Now im into anything that says sterling.

I just wanted to introduce my self. If anyone is a member on coin community forum you may know me under the same name. :cheers:

Hi scrn, welcome to the forum. :wave:

Make yourself at home here. :)

I'd like to say that I collect silver, but I recently had a tragic boating accident while transporting my stacks. Oh well, at least there's beer chilling.

Oh......The Space Coast.

Thanks for the warm invite guys.
The beer is on ice
Where is everyone from, and what do you collect?

Bugout one is hidden somewhere in the south west of england and i mostly collect ideas.
My stash just might exist in bullionvault and goldmoneys vaults and i dont care (-:
My other stash is agricultural diesel and some shitty dried food.

rbl

most of my silver is in the fillings in my mouth

Welcome - Polish expat in Ireland here :). I have collected none of the gold and about the same amount of the silver to date, I just like to harp on internet forums about them, you know, and my SSID/PPS number is... ah, no matter ;)

re: boating accidents - the coincidence is simply staggering!

Back
Top Bottom