Hows your weather?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Most of Texas is in some degree of drought from mild to severe. Been that way all year. We really need a couple more tropical systems in the Gulf to bring us rain.

third time in as many months, it got to the point, it normally would let go and rain but it all got 'swept away' from the prevailing winds

while 'not normal', it's "every few years" normal, like a tease, sporadic enough that it seems weird, but it isn't, unless it does it a few more times, then that's not normal at all

i'm so paranoid and mistrusting these days...i hate it

anyone heard from Unca Walt down in West Palm Beach?

they have lots of foul weather

-24C here (central BC ) yesterday morning, warmed up to -13C. Not unusual, hoping for more snow though. Just put new carbides on the XP800.

yesterday was chemtrailed overcast. today clear and sunny. low 80's both days

expect chemtrail overcast tomorrow -- there's a little bit of rain/cold front coming in. (they) love to spray in front of rain around here

:)

Early this Am in Arkansas. We've already gotten more snow than all of last year.
that's crazy. wonder if the extreme heat of this summer was an indication that natural flows were interrupted -- less mingling of the hot/cold influences.

if so, we are going to get an extreme cold winter on the heels of the extreme heat summer. the heat in texas this spring/summer was historic

the chemtrail planes i watch daily going out to the gulf of mexico have not stopped. i was wondering if they would move on to something else once summer passed. nope. whatever they are doing, they are still doing. could be interrupting those flows, less mixing, more extreme temps

new arctic blast has chess pieces aligned. copied a couple of my posts from a week ago re same

that's crazy. wonder if the extreme heat of this summer was an indication that natural flows were interrupted -- less mingling of the hot/cold influences.

if so, we are going to get an extreme cold winter on the heels of the extreme heat summer. the heat in texas this spring/summer was historic

the chemtrail planes i watch daily going out to the gulf of mexico have not stopped. i was wondering if they would move on to something else once summer passed. nope. whatever they are doing, they are still doing. could be interrupting those flows, less mixing, more extreme temps
1669603117334.png

"Atmospheric Chess Pieces Align": Polar Vortex May Unleash Arctic Blast As Far As Deep South​

Back
Top Bottom