I almost lost my way investment-wise

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
For a few hours I pondered buying minors- or stocks. I examined this and was pretty interested.

Then I got a good night sleep.

This stands against all of my advice- if you dont hold it- you dont own it.

bad me.

FOFOA fan Bearing Guy thinks you should stick to the gold itself.

Miners have too many risks. Even if they are very cool to visit...

Don't buy paper gold or silver and don't get high on your own supply. At least that's what Scarface always used to say. ;-)

I just bought some silver.

I bought a 1964 dime. I plugged it into my money trader program which tracks my total holdings and my average price.

I had a .28 cent rebate to use on ebay. I paid a high price for the one dime- but even still- this means my stack grew this month. Even if it is just a tad.

I been writing out budge for the next month and figured it has been a few months since I bought even a token amount.

If I was serious tho- I would put up for sale some of my un-needed household items- so that- I could use that few bucks to stack. I did this before I sold a bed- and then Shirley sister gave me her old bed for the spare room.

I had a 15% coupon to use- so grabbed 2 packs of socks. Now I need a tire plugged so that is a bill. Bah.

My SIM card came... I had to get cell phone service for when I go on a road trip. I get more minutes if I had my own phone- I had 4 of them, and my best guess is out of the 4- one would work-- 2 of them do- so yay. So I been programming that all.

Back
Top Bottom