I need an upper.....

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I'm looking for a [ideally] pistol caliber upper for an AR-15 lower. This lower will likely accept nearly any upper, since it is from a manufacturer of GovCo lowers. That said, a 5.56/,223 lower is also acceptable, as would be a 6.5 Grendel or a .50 Beowulf. Anyone with a line on one is encouraged to contact me.

BTW, this is a profit sharing deal, within which we will measure the value of the upper VS the lower, assign a percentage of total dollar value, then split the profit on that proportion of the total profit. [cash of course, or silver if preferred]:cheers:

Anyone inerested??

BigJim

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Talked to 5 guys today & Nothing-Zero-Nada!
I'm still lookin,but seems tough right now.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

Jetstream

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
Had me worried for a bit there, Ancona.

I read the title of your thread and thought you were into drugs.

Glad to know it's only guns. ;_)

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I could use a bridge, but no dentures yet thank God!

No, I waited too long to drop some bank on an upper for a nice lowe that has been gathering dust in the gun closet. Oh well, my procrastination should not become anyone elses problem. If I can find one, I have a friend who has beden sitting on that fence, but decided to get a rifle [finally].

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I could use a bridge, but no dentures yet thank God!

No, I waited too long to drop some bank on an upper for a nice lowe that has been gathering dust in the gun closet. Oh well, my procrastination should not become anyone elses problem. If I can find one, I have a friend who has beden sitting on that fence, but decided to get a rifle [finally].
unfortunately, thats me. I never bought a "black rifle" when they were cheap. oh well. have plenty of other guns. Still want a 30-30. But I've reached the point of cupidity. Anything I buy now will probably sit in the closet.

white&yellow999

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Good luck on your search, nothing around here at all for AR's/accesories... even having trouble just finding .223 rounds locally. :mad: