I'm tired

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I will watch zed thanksamillion. I mean viking, sorry another sign of depression.

I was so down about what we all saw yesterday when the plan was put into action. I saw Trump attack FLA DeS, not once but twice.
There is no voting our way out of this. Nobody is coming to save us.

I had to get my mind off mooofluencing, the world, the gov at all levels, the family (mmmmoooooo), you name it so I got me some light reading I remember cheered me up back in the late 70s, it gave me the will to carry on during those weird times, maybe it would do so again....
I'm on page 19 and I already feel betta.

1667993443806.png

mmmmooo00000hhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Like. Share. Subscibe. follow me on twitter, facebook, telegraph, instagram, email, txt me, RING THE BELL, hey brother can you spare a dime?

moooofluencing is my profession. I invented it on GIM2, refined it and then took it national, now international.
I am the chief cook and bottle washer.

No monetized channels because reasons. mmmmmooooooHHHHooooooo! Its dairytized.

mmmmooo00000hhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Like. Share. Subscibe. follow me on twitter, facebook, telegraph, instagram, email, txt me, RING THE BELL, hey brother can you spare a dime?

Just watched this video w 3.5M views on YT.

Guy cleans up dilapidated properties for free.

With 3.5M views YT pays him @ $3K.

Just watched this video w 3.5M views on YT.

Guy cleans up dilapidated properties for free.

With 3.5M views YT pays him @ $3K.
I've seen his vids before. If he's making that kinda coin, he's got a pretty good gig going.

Due I am full of energy now...you have mad skills.......
I may send you a computer for the hell of it if you have a place / need for one.
If you promise to let me use some of your work when I launch the mooofluencer channel.

Let me know.

mooooooooo
not /s see below

Due I am full of energy now...you have mad skills.......
I may send you a computer for the hell of it if you have a place / need for one.
If you promise to let me use some of your work when I launch the mooofluencer channel.

Let me know.

mooooooooo
not /s see below
What am I looking at, your udders?

i'm still laughing at that fudderman photo the definition of tired for eternity. Can't stlp laughing even typing

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shit you meant fuddermen I thought you were talkin about my udders. shit sorry amigo

I'm sooo tired, mooofluencin is complicated and hard....
I bought the paper so I could relax like old people used to do in Dennis the Mennis.

I see at the bottom they have the dead folks review teaser, death slaughter 3. 2 Woman 1 Man youngest 78.

Dude was "Dick" meaning his nick name. I think I knew him, but I call so many people "Dick" that I'm not sure....

I'm sooo tired, mooofluencin is complicated and hard....
I bought the paper so I could relax like old people used to do in Dennis the Mennis.

I see at the bottom they have the dead folks review teaser, death slaughter 3. 2 Woman 1 Man youngest 78.

Dude was "Dick" meaning his nick name. I think I knew him, but I call so many people "Dick" that I'm not sure....
drunk-cows.jpg

Is that what goes on during pron shoots? I have been on movie sets, I have been in two movies, the chow was catered.
Anybody know?

And why are they all called pron stars when maybe they just suck at the job?

Back
Top Bottom