Inflation for March alone was 1.9%

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like, according to their graph, March is the worst month for inflation (although 2 data points really isn't sufficient to establish a trend).

benjamen

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Looks like, according to their graph, March is the worst month for inflation (although 2 data points really isn't sufficient to establish a trend).
I am not sure where you are looking, but the graph that is at the bottom of the article shows CPI and their EPI for the past 24 months. It looks like the worst was actually early 2011, but last month was certainly up there!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Believe me man, we have terrible inflation going on, and it isn't just food and fuel. We purchase a large number of items to perform remediation activities, and many of them are going rapidly up in price, or the packaging is now 20 instead of 24. We are seeing a YOY rise of about 8% on all of our protective suits [bunny suits] and things like respirator cartridges, and a thirty percent YOY jump in things like poly sheeting and scrim suits.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking at the same graph on their page. I was just looking at it differently - trying to see which month was consistently higher than the others.