Interesting websites

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Still get this when i try to register.

The The Tree Of Liberty database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.thetreeofliberty.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.thetreeofliberty.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Anything I click is just more of the same. I tried copying the email address out of there, but when I did and sent them an email, I got a failure to deliver instantly.

I got that when I tried to go through the registration steps. I don't know what's going on with that. I still could read the content in the public forums. I don't know if you're seeing that or not.

Back
Top Bottom