Low volume...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Has anyone else been watching the absolutely abysmal volume on the DOW? This is probably worse than last year. It's almost as if the banking centers are trading amongst themselves from their prop desks, because Mom and Pop left the party a long time ago. Two of my retired friends pulled all their shekels out when the market recovered and peaked pretty recently. They are long cash and gold. One of them bought sixteen acres in the St. Johns river area that is pretty nice and has a little spring on it.

I think this is looking more and more like 2008, and anyone still in paper had better have their big boy pants on, because I believe shit is about to get real again, only this time there won't be any bail outs.:paperbag:

Stocks have been on a continuous upward track for the past 3-4 years. They are quite overdue for a correction. Unfortunately, there are few other options for investing*. Where else are you going to turn; bonds? Treasuries? Real Estate?

*My definition of investing is to buy something that returns a stream of income. Buying something with the hope of selling it later for a higher amount is gambling. Buying an asset such as gold to maintain purchasing power is saving

Heh

its that old buy and hold strategy

why would anyone sell anything when its all going up all the time.

Back
Top Bottom