Fake News maxwell lawyers release list of epstein island customers.....wow

Facts appear to have been misrepresented

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cheka

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
not sure if this is legit -- time will tell

BREAKING: Lawyers for Ghislaine Maxwell have just held a press conference and released what they say is a complete list of Epstein Island Lolita Express primary clients. Oddly included complete with political affiliation information for each individual.

1669607924438.png

not sure if this is legit -- time will tell

BREAKING: Lawyers for Ghislaine Maxwell have just held a press conference and released what they say is a complete list of Epstein Island Lolita Express primary clients. Oddly included complete with political affiliation information for each individual.

View attachment 3702

The repeat customers and dates would be interesting information to publish too AFAIC.

Also John Roberts SCOTUS isn't on the list and we know he went there.

You may not believe this, but I would like for this to be true. I don't think it is.

FWIW.............

Fact Check: Does Photo Show Chief Justice John Roberts on Jeffrey Epstein's Private Island?​

BY EWAN PALMER ON 12/18/20 AT 2:31 PM EST

From TWTR

Fake Jeffrey Epstein Flight Logs Lead QAnon Crazies to Target Chrissy Teigen and Beyoncé​

rebuttal from THEDAILYBEAST! less than zero credibility -- it speaks/seeks only to influence the dumbest among us - total trash rag

waiting on CNN to confirm the authenticity (by trying to deny or 'fact check') it

i''m firmly on the fence -- the op is not convincing, nor is lol....the daily least

That's what is so cool about this 'brain trust' on PMBug.

Many hands make light work. We all have different points of view and can suss out what's what.

I can't believe Charlie Sheen is on the list. He had a successful movie and tv career?!

This site contains all the names and info found in Epstein's infamous "little black book".

The contents are a list of 1971 names with with contact information such as phone numbers and addresses.

Several VIPs and respected individuals are found in the book.

Together with the flight manifests of his private jet, the black book is an invaluable primary source of Epstein's network available to the public.

... The text itself and the names extracted are not completely accurate, but still accurate enough to be useful. ...

Uh, what?

Uh, what?
Thank you for raising the BS flag. The promotion of this BS serves only to make those that believe it look stupid.

Thanks for the FAKE NEWS tag. Perpetuating BS makes the people that believe this CRAP look like idiots.

Thanks for the FAKE NEWS tag. Perpetuating BS makes the people that believe this CRAP look like idiots.
Actually, posting it helps folks know what is and isn't fake.

HOWEVER, there's always a 'however'... it remains to be seen what happens - it's still early in the game....

Some of what is now called 'fake news' actually could be factual. Just as the CIA and government being involved JFK assassination was considered a conspiracy theory for 60+ years... we now know that it wasn't a conspiracy.

Ghislaine Maxwell was reportedly transferred to a “prison within her prison,” when she spent two days in solitary confinement at the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) Tallahassee.

The 61-year-old British socialite found herself in this undesirable part of the facility after she was accused by correctional officials of violating the terms of her 20-year sex trafficking sentence.

I still find it funny that Ghislaine Maxwell is serving time for selling underage girls to pedophiles and perverts and, yet, nobody can talk about who she was selling them to. I mean, aren't they in any trouble? At all?

I still find it funny that Ghislaine Maxwell is serving time for selling underage girls to pedophiles and perverts and, yet, nobody can talk about who she was selling them to. I mean, aren't they in any trouble? At all?

5F57D1C7-FC56-45C8-A156-3B2C3BB339CB.jpeg

I would like a complete list of everyone involved to be made public, announced on tv, posted in every newspaper in the country and online.

What it basically comes down to is Ghislain Maxwell has become the very first person in the world who ever got sentenced to prison for selling sex slaves to nobody. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom