Mind blowing stuff...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Strawboss

Fly on the Wall
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I am fascinated by things that expand my thinking. Sometimes its stuff that challenges an established status quo...sometimes its a new discovery...or someone who just thinks radically different than the herd...whatever.

I thought it would be cool to have a place to post stuff like that...hoping that subsequent posts can stay somewhat true to the initial intent.

This is one I came across recently that threw me for a loop...

I am fascinated by things that expand my thinking. Sometimes its stuff that challenges an established status quo...sometimes its a new discovery...or someone who just thinks radically different than the herd...whatever.

I thought it would be cool to have a place to post stuff like that...hoping that subsequent posts can stay somewhat true to the initial intent.

This is one I came across recently that threw me for a loop...

The analogy they used of the amoeba reminds me of the example used in this vid about 52!

That's a whole lot of stuff going on inside of us.

Just tonight I took this pic through a microscope of some human cells. Almost hard to believe all that stuff is going on inside something so incredibly small.

20221103_194154.jpg

Cool thread. I need to compile a short book list of some science/math books that I read years ago that would fit here - if I can remember what they titled..

Back
Top Bottom