New Silver Bears Video

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

white&yellow999

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many people here follow these bears, but I find them pretty entertaning.

WY999, LOL, these guys are a scream. Thanks for the informative, yet very entertaining video.

I watched the Silver Bears via ZH last night. I cannot vouch for their "inside information", but I always watch them when I encounter them. If their information is good (re insider sleaze), then stacking precious metals is about the wisest investment there is.

This, of course, does not even count the entertainment value! :)

:gold:

Nice, I figured that some of you might follow these guys. This episode IMO didn't have as funny of parts as the others but still good.

If you haven't watched parts 1 - 7 make sure to get yourself up to speed and watch them too.

"No sheep, I thought I told you last video, buy physical!"

Back
Top Bottom