• Aliens (duh!)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Russia

• USA

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish Inquisition (no one expects them)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Go home bug, you're drunk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The USA may not have performed the act itself, but it probably paid for it with some FED funds buried in the latest spending package designed to wipe out the middle class and finance covert ops without congressional oversight.

I voted USA, but it could have been any NWO proxy. Russia already has values to open and close, so why would they blow it up when they are the ones who will sell the gas?

I voted USA, but it could have been any NWO proxy. Russia already has values to open and close, so why would they blow it up when they are the ones who will sell the gas?

Blowing up their own pipeline when they can shut the damn thing off makes little sense. Eventually unless the world ends the conflict will be over yeah either way right but why cut off a revenue stream they would have in the future? The obvious answer is who would profit by Europe being forced to find another supplier and that is the West.

To give one an idea of what this pipeline was...

I heard in an interview that it was 4 inches diameter of steel pipe covered by 4 inches of concrete shell!!

Last edited:
To give one an idea of what this pipeline was...

I heard in an interview that it was 4 inches of steel pipe covered by 4 inches of concrete shell!!

Seems like an awfully small pipe for the volume of gas it'd need to be pumping to meet any kind of serious demand.

Seems like an awfully small pipe for the volume of gas it'd need to be pumping to meet any kind of serious demand.
Not 4 inches diameter... 4 inches thick. I edited above.

Just checked online

The two pipelines of the Nord Stream 2 will have a capacity of 27.5bcm a year each and will comprise 12m-long individual pipe joints. Each pipeline is made of 100,000 coated steel pipes with 24t in concrete weight. The internal diameter of the pipeline is 1,153mm (45in) and the wall thickness is 41mm (1.6in).​

Yeah, I would've guessed the pipe to be in the 4-6' range, but 45inches is pretty close.

My gut feeling is that Biden ordered it but had one of the NATO European allies actually do the dirty deed with intelligence supplied by the US. My guess would be Poland or one of the other Baltic states hoping to prove to the other NATO members that they can do things. My guess, is Poland since the gas would have to traverse the original Polish pipelines and they get a cut of the profits. Then again, it's just my wild @$$ guess.

My gut feeling is that Biden ordered it but had one of the NATO European allies actually do the dirty deed with intelligence supplied by the US.
Good guess, but I think you give Biden too much cognitive ability to make decisions.

There are various factions involved. Primarily Obama in the basement running his 3rd term through "'Repeat the line' Brandon".

There also are deep state factions pushing the Ukraine proxy war. 5 Eyes are also 'involved' just as they were in taking down Trump during the "most safest and secure election ever."

There is speculation about under water drones being perfected.

All it would take is the technology to place the remote controlled charges near the pipe and someone to push the button.

Good guess, but I think you give Biden too much cognitive ability to make decisions.

There are various factions involved. Primarily Obama in the basement running his 3rd term through "'Repeat the line' Brandon".

There also are deep state factions pushing the Ukraine proxy war. 5 Eyes are also 'involved' just as they were in taking down Trump during the "most safest and secure election ever."

There is speculation about under water drones being perfected.

All it would take is the technology to place the remote controlled charges near the pipe and someone to push the button.

I think most people understand brandon is just a puppet to put on camera for the sheeple to worship. When most red pilled people say biden, they mean TPTB behind the curtains, pulling the strings. Creepy joe can't even wipe his ass by himself, so no way are they going to let him make any serious decisions like that.

Israel isn't an option, but maybe that is just the same as USA.

Well it certainly took the pressure off the Euronutz leaders given the growing 'drop the sanctions and get us gas' movement.

"NATO WILL FALL APART" - Col MacGregor. EU Gas Storage "will EMPTY to 5%". Czech Students Shiver.

Wait, what the F*CK did he just say about Nord Stream pipeline? | Redacted with Clayton Morris ( Get good at the 2 min. mark)gb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom