Paradise Lost

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

night scene
Benefactor
Reaction score
Found this in the GIM archives on the Wayback MacMachine. The post date is 3/30/2010.

Paradise Lost
Johnny Silver Bear

(Editors Note: One of the perks of editing "the Bear" allows me to post my own rants. I originally published Paradise Lost in January, 2005. At the time Alan Greenspan was the FED Chairman. I have taken the artistic license to update the illustration with Ben Bernanke's likeness, although Greenspan was primarily responsible for getting us into this mess (economically). Consequently, Ben Shalom Bernanke, a faux academic from the "white shoe boys club", is in the proverbial "drivers seat" now (although he gets his marching orders from his banking family masters). The results of the perverse machinations of these power-mad bozos is beginning to show up in North Africa and the Middle East. It is easy to see how it will turn out. The travesty is that the sheeple have put up little to no resistance to the wholesale destruction of their standards of life. - JSB)

I continue to receive ever increasing numbers of email from readers who request a clarification of my views about our current economic condition, how it got this way, and what, if anything, we can do about it.

Here's the full article:

*Note: didn't want to post too much due to copyright considerations.

Back
Top Bottom