Spreading Ebola

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
This thing is going to get out of hand, and we'll be lucky to live through it. Our president and the idiot that is running the CDC have seriously dropped the ball, and I think it was purposeful. :flushed::paperbag:

keep your immune system strong with quality food and water inputs.
Get good quality sleep try and avoid stress.

( I wont even bother to mention what regular pharmacuticals can do to your immune system )

Hold a stock of all the usual vitamins and herbs that you would use in response to more regular viruses.
Consider colloidal silver and simple electric blood dosers that zap the critters in your blood as it passes through a low voltage field.

Its really just a virus and if we are in good shape we can fight it off.

No harm in upping your foodstock levels and minimising the need to go to crowded places.

Ok so I changed my mind and I will mention immune systems and big pharma -

A fella I recently met was/is doing some amazing things with HIV / Aids in Africa using preperations he has developed homeopathically. When they tried the same approach with 'western' HIV, ie USA and Europe, the response was very different and not a lot of benefit. They realised that Africans had not been exposed to big pharma and their immune system still responded well, even with HIV- Aids.

They keep saying how it's practically impossible to catch, yet 10's of thousands in Africa are infected & who knows how many in the U.S. & Europe (I'd guess aproz. 10-20x what they admit) and they send in people into an empty apartment with haz-mat suits. They are trying to keep the sheep calm while the wolves circle.

And today we find out about another case at the hospital in Dallas. S/he had full protective gear on apparently.

What this tells me is maybe they do NOT have the transmission method figured out yet.

I cannot understand why they have not done what has been usual for centuries during epidemics: quarantine. Our .gov has been either asleep at the switch here, or as ancona suggests: malevolent.

The New Plague seems to have arrived. They can't cure it, and are unable even to muster the will to stop transmission.

Beware.

:flail:

:wave:

:flushed:

Hi friends.

I Was not worried much about bird flu, swine flu, SARS, h1n1, etc. I took a flu shot for 5 years. A person on a message board begged me to read the insert and to study it. I did. I wont take any more shut shots.

On fb I run into complainers about medical martial law. In this case- IMO- it is needed. We should clamp down on this. Hundreds of millions died 1918. We are over do for this.

I think I even lost some friends over this.

When there is a vaccine, I do not know if I will take it.

Keep your immune up.

When there is a vaccine, I do not know if I will take it.

Now that is an interesting thought Penn.

I think that I will probably join you in this conundrum but sitting here safely behind my keyboard might be different to having to bury friends / neighbours and declining something that could keep me alive ............

I've never had a flu shot, so I do get the flu from time to time, but it is almost always only a couple of days down and in bed. I believe allowing myself to contract it I am conferring greater immunity than I could get from a vaccine. If a bad ass avian or porcine flu came along, I should simply avoid people as much as possible.

The human body is an amazing organism that has quite a few ways to protect itself. I prefer doing it that way over getting jabbed every year with something pumped out by Big Pharma.

I went to the Dr office to pick up rx. There is a sign on the door- if you been to ebola countries- with in past 21 days to tell the staff. If you think you might have been exposed to it- to tell staff.

The office was crowded and the line did not move fast. All those germs in that office.

Consider colloidal silver and simple electric blood dosers that zap the critters in your blood as it passes through a low voltage field.

You kind of need to go easy on the colliodal silver. Too much and it will turn your skin a lovely shade of "alien blue", and there's no way to reverse the effect. That's what happened to this dude.

blueman.jpg

Sk8et,
I have read pretty extensively about this and while correct, it should be placed within the proper context. Particle size matters a great deal here. It is my understanding [right or wrong] that extremely small particles [nano] will not necessarily bioaccumulate, rather, they are simply excreted once they make a pass through the liver. I do however agree that moderation is key. The colloids available today are all over the scale as regards size of particles, so great caution should be used when buying and using it.

this pic has been trotted out a lot in an attempt to dis colloidal silver.

Ask yourself who might feel threatened by a very cheap way of killing off pathogens and feel the need to do this ?

I take it as a major contra indicator.

And that fella looks pretty cool in blue (-:

I would like to recommend this Canadian org for a blood doser that also makes colloidal silver to a good quality - at $280 it would seem like a good thing to have in the survival bag and as important as a berky water filter.

http://www.sota.com/silver-pulser.html

The Silver Pulser by SOTA offers the benefits of gentle microcurrents of electricity and also makes colloidal silver. The microcurrent stimulation helps the body’s natural electricity for more energy and to promote health. Ionic Colloidal Silver is one of nature’s germ fighters.

What the hell is wrong with this selfish, silly little bitch of a nurse?!?!? She witnessed first hand what happens with Ebola, yet she believes herself to be invincible, and wants to put thousands of people at risk because she doesn't want to quarantine for a couple of weeks. This broad should lose her ability to be a nurse and she should be locked up.

It turns out she works for the CDC and has a "friend" that is a regulat white house guest/visitor.

What a crock of shit.

typhoid mary.

I think it is reasonable to quarantine in ones own home for a few weeks. I do not support kid napping someone and placing them somewhere else.

I mostly agree Penn, however if she/he won't maintain that separation or self imposed quarantine, then they should be locked the hell up. This isn't the flu or the mumps; it is Ebola.

This disease melts your organs from the inside as it consumes you. all of your bodily fluids become vectors for it to spread, to include sweat and saliva. To this very day, these scientists and doctors do not know [definitively] how this spreads.

Yes Sir- this is a whole new ball game.

I think that nurse should be looked into- sort of how a fireman will set a fire for fun and a nurse might kill patients on purpose. Her statements show disregard for others.

Ebola is a horrific death.

I hate to have to link to infowars, but they are the only ones that are actually talking about the impact of cold weather on this virus. Dry + cold weather makes it so this disease is easily spread. Just like the flu. That's why we have "flu season".

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-army-ebola-goes-airborne-once-temperature-drops/

Now..

As for how you deal with something like this, I think it's pretty obvious that you want to stop letting people enter your country from infected areas. News broke yesterday that Australia is no longer allowing passengers from West Africa to enter the country. You don't hear about it on the news, but Russia did this 2 months ago and has a 6 week mandatory quarantine AFTER they no longer show symptoms. Why 6 weeks? Those are the guidelines the WHO put in place. Why is the western world ignoring that?

The United States looks like we've gone completely crazy. Out president is more concerned with his golf handicap and whether or not he got an early tee time than he is about stopping Ebola in its tracks. He is fighting tooth and nail to bring infected people here without any official quarantine, and he's battling to bring in infected non-citizens. It is as if he has an agenda to light some kind of fire destabilizing enough to declare martial law.

Conspiracy theory or not, I'm starting to believe it is true.

I call BS on the whole Ebola scare. If it was a real threat, there is no way in hell Obama would take a photo op with a victim right after he was "cured," and they wouldn't be purposely importing Ebola victims to every continent. It's either all staged, or they already have a cure. If it was real, the narcissist in chief would be flying around in Air Force One until it was safe to land, instead of doing commercials for Zmap.

Whether it's Obama's latest pump-and-dump scheme for the stock of the month, or prep-work for forced vaccinations, I don't really know. It's probably both with some martial law sprinkled on top. However, I doubt very much all the predictions that there will be millions dead by Christmas.

The United States looks like we've gone completely crazy. Out president is more concerned with his golf handicap and whether or not he got an early tee time than he is about stopping Ebola in its tracks. He is fighting tooth and nail to bring infected people here without any official quarantine, and he's battling to bring in infected non-citizens. It is as if he has an agenda to light some kind of fire destabilizing enough to declare martial law.

Conspiracy theory or not, I'm starting to believe it is true.

This is why I think it's a scam. Glorious Leader is a coward who loves himself above all else, and he would never put himself at risk by taking photo ops with victims, and hugging and kissing nurses that treated the victims. It's gotta be staged.

Back
Top Bottom