Tesla-conceived lightning protection

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

<SLV>

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
As the solar system continues to pass through the galactic magnetic current sheet we will see a constant increase in lightning, culminating with super-energization caused by a solar micronova. There is a good chance this may occur in about 15 years or so.

Tesla patented a lightning protection device that is the opposite of the Franklin lightning rod. Franklin's rod is designed to attract lightning and carry the current around the property it is intended to protect. Tesla's device constantly rebalances the electric charges within a defined radius of the device so that lightning cannot form.

A company named Sertec has designed a commercial product around this concept.

I have reached out to EMP Solutions Inc (US Distributor) for a quote on the CMCE product (55 meter protection radius).

looks like the protection is up to 393 feet

but it appears i have to ask them how much for this tool

what will this protect during an actual EMP? it talks about lightening, and the place is called EMP Solutions, so, is this actually a device to protect against EMP's?

we won't need our cages any more?

I tried calling the company and no one answered the phone. I sent them an email a week ago and have yet to recieve a response. Starting to think no one is home.

I tried calling the company and no one answered the phone. I sent them an email a week ago and have yet to recieve a response. Starting to think no one is home.
Agree. I got a response from the sales representative at the manufacturer, so I will follow up with him.

"Device lists for $8425, plus $1,595 for final installation inspection/certification. 2 or more units ordered, will provide 5% discount.

Assumes owner or owner’s contractor does the actual installation. Installation materials will cost $500-$1000 for mast, grounding cable, ground rods."

That's for the residential model?

:oops:

Yeah, I told him no thanks... was thinking more like $500 for the unit.

I guess there are online plans to build your own device that utilizes Tesla's technology. I will be looking into this.

Back
Top Bottom