TESLA DRIVER STRANDED ON CHRISTMAS EVE AFTER BATTERY REFUSED TO CHARGE

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

TESLA DRIVER STRANDED ON CHRISTMAS EVE AFTER BATTERY REFUSED TO CHARGE​

Maybe all electric vehicles shouldn't be the future?
1m

He should have looked for a red nosed reindeer.

I talked to a family waiting at a travel station for their Tesla to charge. The young man driving said their car had a small motor and could only go ~275 miles between charges and he uses an app on his phone to locate the nearest charge station. My wife and I both were thinking in a grid down situation those Tesla drivers would be screwed.

I talked to a family waiting at a travel station for their Tesla to charge. The young man driving said their car had a small motor and could only go ~275 miles between charges and he uses an app on his phone to locate the nearest charge station. My wife and I both were thinking in a grid down situation those Tesla drivers would be screwed.

Yeah, that's just what I want to do. Stop every 275 miles and wait for my electrical appliance to charge. I prefer to stop every 500 to 600 miles and grab an El Diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper while my car fills.

bandit1.gif

I can't imagine getting stranded 20,000 ft up in the air... or in the middle of a lake can you?

photo_2023-01-04_12-46-09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom