The vaccines...

russell.cabbage

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much discussion the mRNA cocktails have had on here, but considering what's happening in Australia, it might be prudent to start a conversation here as well.

Yes, I'm currently residing in Australia (drop bears and man eating spiders are my neighbours).

Some context first.

Australia was marching headlong into a totalitarian cesspool with the advent of mandatory vaccination against the spicy cough. Vaccine passports, restrictions on movements and the creation of a sub class of unvaccinated were well underway and being the opening salvo in this totalitarian wet dream push. However this place has gone back to how things were before the "pandemic". The level of backpedalling has been so rapid, it's left many in utter shock. With the exception of a few complete morons still wearing masks in the open air (and a metric fuckton of disposed masks), there are no signs that this place was for a while, a carbon copy of communist China.

This hasn't happened because of a white hat operation or the leaders of this place had a change of heart. This is happening because the the mRNA poison has become the single biggest cause of death. It won't be long before the governments of this country will not be able to cover up the deaths of thousands due to the "vaccines". They don't have the resources to be able to maintain a police state AND keep the deaths of what will be millions by the time the "vaccine" shitshow has run its course. under wraps.

My first real indicator was earlier this year. I'm quoting my post on GiM from March 2022:

A neighbour of mums passed a few days ago (she was 97 of old age, not jabbed) and we went over today to pay our respects to the family (we've known them for over 40 years). I was speaking to one of her grandchildren and he told me that the funeral won't be until the 12th of May. I asked why the huge delay, he said that the funeral home was swamped and burying 40 people a day. I asked if they could have gone to someone else, he said that every single facility in metro Melbourne is quoting six weeks plus for burial. He said it was because they don't have the freezer space on premise; they have to bury as many as they can in a day. As a means of fast tracking burials, this particular home had set up a temporary freezer facility in a 4000sq metre warehouse to alleviate the load (the lady in question is there).

Further to this, a similar anecdote was presented on one of the free to air TV channels. There's a show called "Gogglebox" where the premise of the show is that they/viewers observe ordinary people watching TV. One of the participants is a pair of Greek ladies and one of them was making a comment about how she went to a funeral for one of her relatives that was delayed by a few weeks due to a "backlog" at the funeral home, exactly what I had described to me today. There were a few calls about it on talkback radio but the host fobbed the callers off pretty quickly.

I then relayed this to the forum a month later:

I was advised by a client that the (rented) cold storage facility they were about to relocate to had been taken off the market due to emergency use by funeral home operators. This is a 110,000sqft combination 0C-4C cold store and freezer (-30C to -20C).

Granted they are anecdotal pieces, it goes to show that the blow back from the crime they committed with the vaccine mandates was beyond problematic back then. Today...

- hospitals across the country are treating nothing but vaccine injuries.
- death certificates are not being provided when the victim was vaccinated.
- people are beginning to drop dead on the main streets across suburbs and town across the whole country.

My Australian purview is limited considering the place has a tiny fraction of the worlds population but if this commonplace or getting to that point across the world...

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Oz was one of the worst countries to implement draconian measures.

I couldn't believe the tales I was hearing.

When the Aussie Open refused Novak because he wasn't jabbed it was over the top. I heard he was suing the government for the poor treatment. Not sure if that is still in the works or not.

There are a lot of adverse reactions and deaths going on.

www.openvares.com shows 31K deaths but it's said that is under reported by 10X.

I just posted this
BIOWEAPON POISON FDA APPROVED GENOCIDE -- TODD CALLENDER & DR. LEE VLIET

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
So, are you saying the Aussies are going to lead us in finally officially admitting what most sentient Westerners, already know?

That it's going to be them, to point out and say the Emperor has no clothes? That Soros and Klaus and their Pfizer minions, have been killing us in huge numbers?

russell.cabbage

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
So, are you saying the Aussies are going to lead us in finally officially admitting what most sentient Westerners, already know?

That it's going to be them, to point out and say the Emperor has no clothes? That Soros and Klaus and their Pfizer minions, have been killing us in huge numbers?

There's no leadership coming from this shithole, it's a contingency for when they can no longer hide the deaths of the vaccinated.

ErrosionOfAccord

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I took a snippet of the article and included the link. If I did it wrong, don't ban me bro! I'll do better next time.

Deaths among infants younger than four weeks old increased to at least 18 in March (4.6 per 1,000 births) and as many as 21 in September (2021) (4.9 per 1,000 births), according to Scottish Daily Express.
“Every death is a tragedy for the families involved, that is why earlier this year I committed to this review to find out if there is a reason for the increase,” Public Health Minister Ms. Todd said.
“I appreciate how difficult this time is for anyone affected and I would encourage them to access support if they wish to do so. There is information about organizations and help available on the National Bereavement Care Pathways Scotland as well as the Scottish Government website.”
More from Scottish Daily Express:

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Pfizer mRNA Spike Protein Found in Deceased Man’s Brain and Heart: Peer-Reviewed Report
“We know it goes to the brain, it goes to the heart, it produces the spike protein, which damages those cells, causes inflammation... it travels... causing damage to blood vessels and blood clots."

KanekoaTheGreat

Dr. Michael Mörz from the Institute for Pathology in Dresden, Germany, published a case study of an autopsy of a 76-year-old deceased man in the journal Vaccines.

In the report, spike proteins specifically attributed to COVID-19 vaccination targeted blood vessels in the man’s brain and heart.

Incredibly, the report used immunohistochemistry, which uses immune staining methods that light up specific antigens, to determine that “only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein” could be detected meaning the necrotizing encephalitis (death of brain tissues) as well as the inflammatory changes in the small blood vessels (brain and heart) were caused by COVID-19 vaccination rather than viral infection.

"Surprisingly, only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels. Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection. The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines."

Study: Nucleocapsid antibody positivity as a marker of past SARS-CoV-2 infection in population serosurveillance studies: impact of variant, vaccination, and choice of assay cut-off. Image Credit: Orpheus FX / Shutterstock

Since the COVID-19 vaccines only encode for the spike protein, but not the nucleocapsid found in natural infection, the autopsy doctor was able to determine that the heart and brain inflammation was caused by COVID-19 vaccination rather than natural infection.

Interestingly, the elderly man who had Parkinson’s Disease (PD) “experienced pronounced cardiovascular side effects, for which he repeatedly had to consult his doctor” after his first Astra Zeneca ChAdOx1 vector vaccine in May 2021.

After his second vaccination with Pfizer’s BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine in July 2021, the family noticed that the elderly man experienced “increased anxiety, lethargy, and social withdrawal.”

Furthermore, “there was a striking worsening of his PD symptoms, which led to severe motor impairment and a recurrent need for wheelchair support”, which the man “never fully recovered from” before receiving his third vaccination (second Pfizer) in December 2021.

Two weeks after the third vaccination, he “suddenly collapsed while eating dinner” without “coughing or any signs of food aspiration”.

He recovered from this more or less, but one week later, he again suddenly collapsed silently while eating his meal, leading to his hospitalization and death shortly thereafter.

The man’s family asked for an autopsy because he had already shown noticeable changes in behavior, cardiovascular symptoms, and worsening of his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms after each COVID-19 vaccination.

"In the brain, SARS-CoV-2 spike protein subunit 1 was detected in the endothelia, microglia, and astrocytes in the necrotic areas. Furthermore, spike protein could be demonstrated in the areas of lymphocytic periarteritis, present in the thoracic and abdominal aorta and iliac branches, as well as a cerebral basal artery. The SARS-CoV-2 subunit 1 was found in macrophages and in the cells of the vessel wall, in particular the endothelium. In contrast, the nucleocapsid protein of SARS-CoV-2 could not be detected in any of the corresponding tissue sections.”

Figure 10. Brain, Nucleus ruber. The abundant presence of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in swollen endothelium of a capillary vessel shows acute signs of inflammation with sparse mononuclear inflammatory cell infiltrates (same vessel as shown in Figure 12, serial sections of 5 to 20 μm). Immunohistochemical demonstration for SARS-CoV-2 spike protein subunit 1 visible as brown granules in capillary endothelial cells (red arrow) and individual glial cells (blue arrow). Magnification: 200× Source: MDPI-Vaccine

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
continued

Figure 12. Brain, Nucleus ruber. Negative immunohistochemical reaction for SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein. Cross section through a capillary vessel. Magnification: 200×. Source: MDPI-Vaccine

Figure 9. Frontal brain. Positive reaction for SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Cross section through a capillary vessel (same vessel as shown in Figure 11, serial sections of 5 to 20 μm). Immunohistochemical reaction for SARS-CoV-2 spike subunit 1 detectable as brown granules in capillary endothelial cells (red arrow) and individual glial cells (blue arrow). Magnification: 200×. Source: MDPI-Vaccines

Figure 11. Frontal brain. Negative immunohistochemical reaction for SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein. Cross section through a capillary vessel (same vessel as shown in Figure 9, serial sections of 5 to 20 μm). Magnification: 200×. Source: MDPI-Vaccines

“Immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike protein and nucleocapsid) revealed that the lesions with necrotizing encephalitis as well as the acute inflammatory changes in the small blood vessels (brain and heart) were associated with abundant deposits of the spike protein SARS-CoV-2 subunit 1. Importantly, spike protein could be only demonstrated in the areas with acute inflammatory reactions (brain, heart, and small blood vessels), in particular in endothelial cells, microglia, and astrocytes. This is strongly suggestive that the spike protein may have played at least a contributing role to the development of the lesions and the course of the disease in this patient.”

Figure 13. Heart left ventricle. Positive reaction for SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Cross section through a capillary vessel (same vessel as shown in Figure 14, serial sections of 5 to 20 μm). Immunohistochemical demonstration of SARS-CoV-2 spike subunit 1 as brown granules. Note the abundant presence of spike protein in capillary endothelial cells (red arrow) associated with prominent endothelial swelling and the presence of a few mononuclear inflammatory cells. Magnification: 400×. Source: MDPI-Vaccines

Figure 14. Heart left ventricle. Negative immunohistochemical reaction for SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein. Cross section through a capillary vessel (same vessel as shown in Figure 13, serial sections of 5 to 20 μm). Magnification: 400×. Source: MDPI-Vaccines

Dr. Robert Malone, a critic of the COVID-19 vaccination program, has long warned that the, “synthetic mRNA like genetic material persists in the body for 60 days or longer and produces spike protein at levels higher than is observed with the actual SARS-CoV-2 infection.”

Ominously, the CDC quietly removed the claim that the vaccine generated spike protein “does not last long in the body” from its website between July 16th and July 22nd.

“This is the first time we have had a vaccine go to the brain and go to the heart,” Dr. Peter McCullough, another expert has warned since last year.

“We know it goes to the brain, it goes to the heart, it produces the spike protein, which damages those cells, causes inflammation, and then from there it travels in the body causing damage to blood vessels and causing blood clots."

WillA2

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Pfizer mRNA Spike Protein Found in Deceased Man’s Brain and Heart: Peer-Reviewed Report
“We know it goes to the brain, it goes to the heart, it produces the spike protein, which damages those cells, causes inflammation... it travels... causing damage to blood vessels and blood clots."

KanekoaTheGreat

Dr. Michael Mörz from the Institute for Pathology in Dresden, Germany, published a case study of an autopsy of a 76-year-old deceased man in the journal Vaccines.

In the report, spike proteins specifically attributed to COVID-19 vaccination targeted blood vessels in the man’s brain and heart.

Incredibly, the report used immunohistochemistry, which uses immune staining methods that light up specific antigens, to determine that “only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein” could be detected meaning the necrotizing encephalitis (death of brain tissues) as well as the inflammatory changes in the small blood vessels (brain and heart) were caused by COVID-19 vaccination rather than viral infection.

"Surprisingly, only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels. Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection. The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines."

Study: Nucleocapsid antibody positivity as a marker of past SARS-CoV-2 infection in population serosurveillance studies: impact of variant, vaccination, and choice of assay cut-off. Image Credit: Orpheus FX / Shutterstock

Figure 12. Brain, Nucleus ruber. Negative immunohistochemical reaction for SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein. Cross section through a capillary vessel. Magnification: 200×. Source: MDPI-Vaccine

Figure 14. Heart left ventricle. Negative immunohistochemical reaction for SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein. Cross section through a capillary vessel (same vessel as shown in Figure 13, serial sections of 5 to 20 μm). Magnification: 400×. Source: MDPI-Vaccines

Millions will die because some fools cannot/will not exercise good/sound judgment waiting for a peer review. Ignoring evidence right in front of them.

Scald

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I don't know why I waste my time, but I still try to educate the ignorant whom I come in contact with. I get mostly blank stares or denial when I explain that it is not a vaccine, it is an injection of genetic material.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The bad part is it's in breast milk and in the blood supply.
The blood supply, is the frightening part. Who among us will never need any sort of surgery or medical intervention involving blood?

More frightening, is it shows the zombification of the physicians' ranks - and the cold-bloodedness of the hospitalists and other administrators. When blood was found to be a carrier for AIDS, the Red Cross and the government went into 5-alarm-fire mode. Now they're busily lifting the rug and sweeping.

Oldmansmith

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
What’s crazy is that they are still pushing the death jab for the Omnicron variant, which is less lethal than the flu. Why?

Mrs. Old at 59 was on a family trip in a August and was sick for literally one day (she did hammer the Ivermectin/Hydroxychloraquin and zinc). Baby Old at 10 took the Z stack and had one day of sniffles. My vaxed sister got it much worse, though not terrible, and my 83 year old vaxed Mom was in between. I hid out at our house in New Hampshire so I am the last man standing in our family.

russell.cabbage

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I've lost count of how many funerals I've been to this year, I was just notified of another.

Bloke I went to high school with was doing grocery shopping with the missus last night and just collapsed, dead before he hit the floor according to his wife. They both had a booster shot a month ago. Poor woman is beside herself, she asked if I could be one of the pallbearers.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Just found this site. It is CHOCK FULL of information.

To big to post it all here. 'Someone' has been doing their homework!!

COVID-19 STILL NOT FOUND IN INTERMEDIATE SPECIES HOST : 05/22/2022 05:03:21

DASZAK: MALTHUSIAN CRYPTO-ECO-FASCIST WHO INTENTIONALLY ORCHESTRATED SARS-2 PANDEMIC
frontimage.jpg

This former Congressional Researcher contracted Covid-19 in March 2000. The medics had to beat on my chest to bring me back to life. I was in Lenox-Hill Hospital for a month with a lung tube. The disease left one of my fingers paralized making it hard to type correctly. I did research which boils down to this: Peter Cottonton Daszak deliberately and intentionally caused a pandemic by finacing all the players, convincing them they work working on a vaccine for the next SARS outbreak then ignoring warning signs of a leak that would be apparent to anyone with his credentials; such as ignoring the fact the experiments and bat virus storage were in a BSL-2 lab with as much safety as a dentists office. It's all here, all referenced with live links to sources, but thanks to the Democratic Party, and the corporate media that keeps them in power, it will be ignored. Even if you believe there was no hidden agenda and if it was just a case gross negligence Daszak still should be tried. This is a draft of a bi-partisan committee to investigate the cause of the pandemic.

OR WORLD CLASS CONMAN?

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
1665005093073.png
[Forwarded from America’s Frontline Doctors]
[ Photo ]
BREAKING: After the CDC objected, ICAN won a lawsuit which compelled the CDC to turn over V-SAFE Covid vaccine injury data.

The data is shocking. It shows:
—7.7% required medical care after vaccination
—25% had serious side effects

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
If you haven't followed these two gals you have 24 videos to catch up on.... at www.fallcabal.com

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 25: COVID-19 - TORTURE PROGRAM​

Covid-19 was not a killer virus. The MSM was the real virus. When the CDC, NHS, and other ‘health care’ organisations did a recount of the amount of deaths truly connected to Covid-19, it turned out to be nothing more than a mild flue. How did the authorities brainwash the people into believing their lies? By means of an effective torture program, as confirmed by Amnesty International and others. Eight ways to effectively torture people into obedience had been let loose on the population. Most people succumbed. Don’t miss this episode in order to understand how the human mind works and how it could ever get to this point.

Part 25: this is the eighth episode about Covid-19, the biggest medical scam of all times.
By Janet Ossebaard & Cyntha Koeter

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
FDA Covered Up CV19 Vax Biological Catastrophe – Dr. Peter McCullough (47 min 01 sec):

Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com Published September 20, 2022​

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Not just deaths... This shows Britain births are declining 15% in July from 2021 to 2022. And the rate of decline is accelerating.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score

DEATH PROTOCOLS? CHOOSE LIFE! -- DR. HEATHER GESSLING​

Dr. Heather Gessling joins me to discuss the CDC/FDA/Fauci death protocols and the antidote to the madness: Establishing lasting relationships with doctors who are awake and who actually CARE about treating their patients and making them well.

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The bad part is it's in breast milk and in the blood supply.
FYI - You can save your own blood ahead of scheduled surgery one of two ways:
1. The study focused on so-called "intraoperative autologous" blood donation -- where patients have some blood removed at the start of surgery for their own use. The goal is to avoid transfusions of donor blood during surgeries where patients typically have a lot of bleeding.'....

Scheduled surgeries - AUTOLOGOUS Donation.
AND

Recycling a Patient's Lost Blood During Surgery Better Than Using Banked Blood​

FAST FACTS:​

• Patients end up with healthier blood when their own blood is recycled and given back to them during heart surgery.
  • The more units of banked blood a patient received, the more red cell damage researchers found.
  • The damage renders the cells less able to squeeze through a body’s smallest capillaries and deliver oxygen to tissues.
  • Blood is recycled using machine called a cell saver, which cleanses it and separates out the red blood cells to return to patient.
  • Recycling own blood costs less than using banked blood.
  • DYODD

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Statement from Pfizer Chairman and CEO Albert Bourla on Testing Positive for COVID-19​

1665106891848.png

NEW YORK, AUGUST 15, 2022 – Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) –" I would like to inform the public that I have tested positive for COVID-19. I am grateful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I have started a course of PAXLOVID™ (nirmatrelvir [PF-07321332] tablets and ritonavir tablets), I am isolating in place as well as following all public health precautions."...
FOUR FRICKEN DOSES OF JAB JUICE !
I stole the pic from above. Thought it pertinent.
I heard he came down with WuFlu again but can't find the article.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

The CDC can't hide this vaccine data ANYMORE | Redacted with Natali and Clayton Morris​

"The CDC released data from its V-safe program showing how many people reported injuries from the Covid-19 vaccine. It did so in response to two lawsuits by ICAN or the Informed Consent Action Network. The data shows that 7.7% of V-safe users had a “health event” post vaccination that required medical attention including emergency room intervention or hospitalization. Another 25% experienced events that required them to miss school or work post vaccination. Why was the CDC hiding this data and why did it take litigation for us to see it? "...

russell.cabbage

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
BioNTech want to set up an R&D facility in Australia...

A senior executive at one of the world’s major mRNA vaccine manufacturers has called for Australia to drop the human clinical trial requirement for COVID-19 vaccine updates so jabs targeting new variants can be delivered faster.

BioNTech chief operations officer Dr Sierk Poetting told The Age on Friday that changing the requirement would “bring down the lead time tremendously”.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
1665154378142.png

What has happened to the ordinary human-infecting coronaviruses?​

These harmless cold-causing viruses appear to have been displaced by Omicron, in much the same way as pre-Omicron SARS-2 lineages displaced influenza.​

eugyppius
22 hr ago

The CDC helpfully track ordinary human coronavirus infections in the United States. Here is their surveillance since late 2020, expressed by test positivity:

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https://bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com/public/images/3ff108f4-f5a1-4c08-932f-7a569b62b8b1_1864x1285.jpeg

more:

Last edited:

BigJim

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Top Bottom