The vaccines...

Oldmansmith

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I think it's a new technology. I haven't attributed a value judgement to it yet as I don't think we have enough data to make definitive judgements. What data we do have hasn't alarmed me though.

Really? So you are not alarmed that Phizers own trials showed that more people who got the jab died after six months than the placebo group? This is THEIR data, not mine. Why on Earth would you take a jab that had more deaths in the jabbed group than the placebo? Not me.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Really? So you are not alarmed that Phizers own trials showed that more people who got the jab died after six months than the placebo group? This is THEIR data, not mine. Why on Earth would you take a jab that had more deaths in the jabbed group than the placebo? Not me.
Which study/trials are you referring to?

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I did tech in the schools. Some of these 'children' need to be institutionalized, yet, by law the schools have to accommodate them until they are 21!

Some parents are savvy and use lawfare to get their way. It's crazy. Some of these kids will NEVER amount to anything but institutional housing and care, but hey! At least we tried to educate them!! A total waste of resources.

Imagine a 300lb 16 yo tossing a 120lb teacher across the room because he didn't get his cookie! Then the parents blame the school system for not 'educating' him to be "normal". They're living in a fantasy world with their IQ of 30 child.

That's how you know all those child hood vaccines ARE working.

Oldmansmith

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Which study/trials are you referring to?
Phizers own six month trials. I’m not going to find it for you because it has been out for months. It is a PDF and page 7 as I remember. They wanted to hide it for 75 years but a judge made them release it.

Look, get jabs to infinity if you want to and don’t care to actually research it. But please don’t tell me that I’m a bad man for not getting jabbed and never having COVID.

Last edited:

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
You are the one making the claim! It's on you to justify them. Even so, I did a quick search. I don't see anything corroborating your statement.

Oh... This must be what you are referring to:

Yeah, still not alarmed.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me who is 'alarmed'.

The misinformation, obfuscation, lockdown for a 98% survivable bioweapon, and flat out lying is enough for me to become an antivaxer.

Big Pharma can go screw itself.

agcoacres

Lowly learner
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
From the report @pmbug linked:

Since death from COVID-19 is a much rarer event than a COVID-19 infection, Cennimo said a much larger study sample is needed to answer that question.

Wut?

Isn’t imminent death from infection what shut the world down for?

Are we worried about death (700,000+ dead under Biden) or are we worried about infection?

Does death by Covid on top of preexisting conditions count, or are they just counting people who die after contracting Covid, only?

Pure undiluted mouthful of nothing, but it looks good.

Liars figure and figures lie.

CiscoKid

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
Reaction score
One thing they did do that worked really well, was scaring the h e double toothpicks out the population.

They never scared me. I laughed at them the whole time. At no point in time did I ever even think about getting the experimental injection. I worked for the government entirely too long to ever trust them an inch. And it became real clear, real fast that they were desperate to get this crap into everybody. The more they pushed that line, the more I knew that I was doing the right thing by not getting it. I mean, come on. First they offered it for free, then they tried the bribes, then they tried shaming people, then the threats began. Didn't take a rocket scientist, at that point, to know it was time to avoid the Kool-Ade and do a slip into the jungle (Jim Jones reference).

CiscoKid

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
Reaction score
Fine bug. I’ve done the research and have company over and I am done on this thread. Keep getting boosted and I sincerely hope that it works out for you.

And get those kids vaxed too. :thumbs: The last thing in the world we need, at this point, is those type of people actually being able to breed. The vax seems to take care of that little problem.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
You are the one making the claim! It's on you to justify them. Even so, I did a quick search. I don't see anything corroborating your statement.
In your searching you didn't run across anything showing the FDA trying to suppress Pfizer data?

You and I and everyone reading these posts today will be dead before the timeline the FDA wanted for the release of the Pfizer data.

I didn't have it bookmarked but a quick search brought up this:

Judge scraps 75-year FDA timeline to release Pfizer vaccine safety data, giving agency eight months

excerpt:
Rather than producing 500 pages a month, the FDA's proposed timeline, Pittman ordered the agency to turn over 55,000 a month. That means all the Pfizer vaccine data should be public by the end of September rather than the year 2097, the deadline that the FDA wanted.​

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Benefactor
Reaction score
No paid adverts for the jab. Because then you have to list the side effects. The P guys CEO is a Greek Animal Doctor.

Still not bothered? Jab away, good luck to you.

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Now we have the vaxed and the control group the unvaxed.

We should be able to examine the difference between groups in a very short while.

Sure, if that was actually allowed. BUT remember, we live in the USSA. They went after the Oregon doctor who did exactly that study, on regular childhood jabs, and they went after him and his license soon thereafter.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
The head of the World Health Organization said a close to 90% decline in COVID deaths globally compared to nine months ago ...

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told reporters on Wednesday that there were just 9,400 COVID deaths last week, compared with more than 75,000 in February, the Associated Press reported.
In the U.S., known cases of COVID are climbing again for the first time in a few months. ...

The daily average for hospitalizations was up 3% at 28,003, while the daily average for deaths is down 13% to 316.

As of the moment, it looks like Omicron variants of the virus are predominating and while it's still highly transmissible, it's not nearly as deadly.

Hahn emphasized that these variants, while different in some ways, are all still quite similar to each other, suggesting that the coronavirus has settled on omicron for now, as experts predicted might be the case.

“Although the virus is continuing to evolve, it looks like it’s fine-tuning,” Yang agreed.
Research from the ZOE Health Study, which is conducted via a smartphone app, recorded these as the most common symptoms of COVID-19 for people who've had two vaccine doses:
  • Sore throat.
  • Runny nose.
  • Nasal congestion.
  • Persistent cough.
  • Headache.

Meanwhile, some of the symptoms that were previously considered classic signs of COVID-19 — loss of taste or smell, fever, shortness of breath — are not ranking as highly anymore, a report from the company says.

"The general impression among clinicians is that omicron tends to stay more in the upper respiratory tract," Yang explained. "And that's probably related to why it's less deadly: It's not affecting the lungs as much." So doctors are seeing more things like sore throat and runny nose than they did with previous versions of the virus, he said.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
You know people love to post videos for the craziest things.

You'd think we would have seen videos like this before the jab... yet we never did.

I wonder why?

You Will Never Trust A Celebrity Again After Watching This. These murderous bastards need to hang​

teddolbi Published November 11, 2022

Don't let Covid amnesty happen - these murderous bastards need to hang

You should never trust a celebrity to begin with. It helps if you get rid of the television. Turning off the TV is the cure for covid and a lot of other problems. None of these bastards should be allowed to escape. They are mass murderers who killed for fame and profit. Never forget. No amnesty.
24m

rumble.com/v1tkhna-you-will-never-trust-a-celebrity-again-after-watching-this.-these-murderous.html

"Take the jab to regain your freedom" NEVER was a condition to live.

Last edited:

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:

CiscoKid

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
Reaction score
You know people love to post videos for the craziest things.

You'd think we would have seen videos like this before the jab... yet we never did.

I wonder why?

You Will Never Trust A Celebrity Again After Watching This. These murderous bastards need to hang​

teddolbi Published November 11, 2022

Don't let Covid amnesty happen - these murderous bastards need to hang

You should never trust a celebrity to begin with. It helps if you get rid of the television. Turning off the TV is the cure for covid and a lot of other problems. None of these bastards should be allowed to escape. They are mass murderers who killed for fame and profit. Never forget. No amnesty.
24m

rumble.com/v1tkhna-you-will-never-trust-a-celebrity-again-after-watching-this.-these-murderous.html

"Take the jab to regain your freedom" NEVER was a condition to live.

Anyone who gets their healthcare advice from hollywood "celebrities" probably deserves what they get.

And, hey! How is Justin Bieber doing these days? 🤣

bieber1.jpg

Oh, look! He's got that Pfizer smile. 😁

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Couldn't happen to a nicer spoiled bastard (literally, IIRC).

I guess it was about eight years ago, he was in the States, in a restaurant, bombed out of his mind (and underage) and needed to void the bladder. He did so in a bucket right there in the kitchen. On full view of a video camera.

Anyone who's worked in kitchens, knows that buckets aren't just for swill. Mopping buckets are in fact marked in some way. Buckets can be for potatoes or some sort of gravy or slurry or bulk vegetables.

Well. This insufferable punk, he led a fool's life and now he's come to a fool's end.

CiscoKid

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
Reaction score
Pretty sure his wife had a stroke from the clot shot as well. Bit of bad luck for the two of them.

Here's a Canadian actress whose life was damaged from the "jab". She clearly drank the Kool-Ade deeply because she says she would "do it again". 🤣 No pill to fix "stupid".

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Pretty sure his wife had a stroke from the clot shot as well. Bit of bad luck for the two of them.

Here's a Canadian actress whose life was damaged from the "jab". She clearly drank the Kool-Ade deeply because she says she would "do it again". 🤣 No pill to fix "stupid".

Imho, it seems pretty stupid to risk acquiring a life long negative medical condition in order to only possibly avoid catching what amounts to a bad cold that will be over in a week to ten days.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Imho, it seems pretty stupid to risk acquiring a life long negative medical condition in order to only possibly avoid catching what amounts to a bad cold that will be over in a week to ten days.
How often have I said it, these celebutards are, just that. Re-tards.

They make money by entering a structure they didn't create, but which generates huge amounts of money without a struggle. The troubadours of five centuries ago, would not have believed it - they were used to performing for a few coins, and then being run out of town.

So. Today, some have talent; some less so; and some simply made it into the Celebutard ranks by performing...on the Casting Couch. They're stupid, and many of them are, objectively, whores.

Did you expect individuality and wise choices from stupid, drug-addicted whores and spoiled brats?

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of anyone unvaxxed who caught the coof and acquired bells palsey from it? Or does that only happen to those who took the shot?

Asking because both the jab and infection will cause you to have spike proteins in ya.
....but if only one carries the risk of bells palsey, it must be caused by something in the shot, no?

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of anyone unvaxxed who caught the coof and acquired bells palsey from it? Or does that only happen to those who took the shot?

Asking because both the jab and infection will cause you to have spike proteins in ya.
....but if only one carries the risk of bells palsey, it must be caused by something in the shot, no?
Those are good questions.

We can scarcely believe Official or legacy-mediuh answers to it.

Frankly, given how many fraudsters have come out on the heel of the Coof Crisis...I distrust ANYTHING told me, until it's had time to settle in and reveal itself.

One thing is sure, though: I can scarcely go wrong by NOT getting this Jab of Mystery Goo...

CiscoKid

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
Reaction score

Nobody has ever claimed that liberals were smart. You have certainly never seen me make that averment. As emotional as menopausal women, yes. But smart, no.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Benefactor
Reaction score
Anyone who gets their healthcare advice from hollywood "celebrities" probably deserves what they get.

And, hey! How is Justin Bieber doing these days? 🤣

View attachment 2807

Oh, look! He's got that Pfizer smile. 😁

You got the Beeb all wrong guys, that video was just for laughs. The beeb is transitioning to be Humphrey Bogart, an actual man.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Benefactor
Reaction score

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
this one came out a few weeks ago

An observational study from three Nordic countries—Denmark, Finland, and Norway—found statistically significant increases in thromboembolic and thrombocytopenic outcomes following both Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines.5

“Nordic countries have very good, nationalised health systems so they have good medical records of these events,” said Høeg, who was not involved in the study. “What stood out to me with the mRNA vaccines was the risk ratios of intracranial haemorrhage for Pfizer and for Moderna. It was 2.2 for Moderna, and it’s statistically significant. I’ve heard that people have seen it clinically but a robust analysis like this is much more convincing than anecdote.”

Christine Stabell Benn, a vaccinologist and professor in global health at the University of Southern Denmark, highlights two studies that analysed the data from the phase 3 randomised controlled trials of covid-19 vaccines—one by Fraiman and colleagues4 and the other a preprint6 by her own research group. “The safety signal seems to be gathering around cardiovascular and cerebral vascular events, things to do with circulation and our larger organs, and these are the same signals that appear to be popping up in the FDA surveillance data as well,” says Stabell Benn.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
study on vax-induced myocarditis patients. they were able to tamp down the inflammation, but scar-tissue remains

Conclusion: Patients with COVID-19 vaccine associated acute myocarditis showed a complete, uncomplicated resolution of myocardial inflammation on follow-up CMR, which was associated with a near complete resolution of symptoms. Minor, residual myocardial scarring was present on follow-up LGE imaging. The long-term implications of the remaining myocardial scar-tissue after vaccine associated myocarditis remain unknown warranting further studies.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Benefactor
Reaction score
I already have a damaged liver, if for no other reason than how many trucut needle samples were ripped out of it by the US Army.

We would have been dead fools if we had taken that jab.

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

COVID's new Omicron sub-lineages can dodge immunity from past infection, study says​

"JOHANNESBURG, May 1 (Reuters) - Two new sublineages of the Omicron coronavirus variant can dodge antibodies from earlier infection well enough to trigger a new wave, but are far less able to thrive in the blood of people vaccinated against COVID-19, South African scientists have found.

The scientists from multiple institutions were examining Omicron's BA.4 and BA.5 sublineages - which the World Health Organization last month added to its monitoring list. They took blood samples from 39 participants previously infected by Omicron when it first showed up at the end of last year....".

More Here: https://www.reuters.com/business/he...dge-immunity-past-infection-study-2022-05-01/

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

COVID's new Omicron sub-lineages can dodge immunity from past infection, study says​

"JOHANNESBURG, May 1 (Reuters) - Two new sublineages of the Omicron coronavirus variant can dodge antibodies from earlier infection well enough to trigger a new wave, but are far less able to thrive in the blood of people vaccinated against COVID-19, South African scientists have found.

The scientists from multiple institutions were examining Omicron's BA.4 and BA.5 sublineages - which the World Health Organization last month added to its monitoring list. They took blood samples from 39 participants previously infected by Omicron when it first showed up at the end of last year....".

More Here: https://www.reuters.com/business/he...dge-immunity-past-infection-study-2022-05-01/
i can vouch for that. me and others close to me have had multiple versions of the bioweapon, including the BA 5, which was the last attack

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
For those of you who have family or friends who think you are crazy in your view of the vaccines, there's a new book you can point them to. They probably won't read it but at least you tried. I bought the Kindle version of the book a number of weeks ago and at that time it was $3.99 and it was due to be released on December 13th. I received an email from Amazon this morning and the Kindle version is available now. I checked the price and it is now $9.99. The hardcover version is $24 and will be available on December 13th.

Anyway, I haven't had time to read it yet but I have looked inside it. Very well documented and I believe it will change the minds of many folks.

"Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022 (Children’s Health Defense) Hardcover – December 13, 2022​

Here's the forward:

FOREWORD​
by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.​
Among the world’s towering financial titans is BlackRock, a company with a bigger economy than every country on Earth except the U.S. and China. They manage $10 trillion in assets. In 2002, BlackRock recruited the brilliant Wall Street careerist Edward Dowd, and soon promoted him to serve as Managing Director. Turns out BlackRock made a very good bet on Ed Dowd: The Growth Fund he managed started at $2 billion; by the time he left BlackRock it was $14 billion.​
His work with BlackRock required a keen ability to understand markets, pick stocks, analyze statistics, and identify trends.​
In 2021, Dowd found himself withdrawing from Wall Street to study an entirely new kind of trend: the expanding and tragic epidemic of sudden deaths among healthy young people.​
Every country dutifully maintains statistics on what’s called All-Cause Mortality – deaths from any cause whatsoever. Whether accidents, disease, suicide, homicide, natural disaster or unexplained deaths, there is a long-established and fairly consistent baseline of All-Cause Mortality, year over year. Anything above that baseline is considered Excess Death. In 2021, it was Ed Dowd –not the public health officials that citizens rely upon– but Dowd who brought international attention to the fact that healthy working-age Americans were dying, and dying suddenly, at an alarming rate not seen before. These excess deaths were not anticipated by insurance actuaries, and weren’t attributed to COVID.​
Dowd framed the issue in a way I can’t forget:​
"From February 2021 to March 2022, millennials experienced the equivalent of a Vietnam war, with more than 60,000 excess deaths. The Vietnam war took 12 years to kill the same number of healthy young people we’ve just seen die in 12 months."
One after another, reports from life insurance companies confirmed what Dowd was discovering, and in early 2022, he convened a group of insurance industry executives to explore it further. Later, he recruited expert analysts from around the world, and drawing on data from various official sources in many countries, he and his growing team committed to study the topic from every available vantage point.​
In this unusual book, Ed Dowd proves an undeniable and urgent reality, laid out with facts that can be confirmed by any reader, point by point, page by page. He has helped us all understand something that many powerful people want to deny – and would get away with denying were it not for his skills and integrity.​
Anyone who appreciates truth and accuracy owes Ed Dowd their gratitude. He certainly has mine.​
RFK, Jr.​

Dowd, Ed. "Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022 (Children’s Health Defense) (pp. 11-12). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

Top Bottom