The vaccines...

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
For those of you who have family or friends who think you are crazy in your view of the vaccines, there's a new book you can point them to. They probably won't read it but at least you tried. I bought the Kindle version of the book a number of weeks ago and at that time it was $3.99 and it was due to be released on December 13th. I received an email from Amazon this morning and the Kindle version is available now. I checked the price and it is now $9.99. The hardcover version is $24 and will be available on December 13th.

Anyway, I haven't had time to read it yet but I have looked inside it. Very well documented and I believe it will change the minds of many folks.

"Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022 (Children’s Health Defense) Hardcover – December 13, 2022​

Here's the forward:

FOREWORD​
by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.​
Among the world’s towering financial titans is BlackRock, a company with a bigger economy than every country on Earth except the U.S. and China. They manage $10 trillion in assets. In 2002, BlackRock recruited the brilliant Wall Street careerist Edward Dowd, and soon promoted him to serve as Managing Director. Turns out BlackRock made a very good bet on Ed Dowd: The Growth Fund he managed started at $2 billion; by the time he left BlackRock it was $14 billion.​
His work with BlackRock required a keen ability to understand markets, pick stocks, analyze statistics, and identify trends.​
In 2021, Dowd found himself withdrawing from Wall Street to study an entirely new kind of trend: the expanding and tragic epidemic of sudden deaths among healthy young people.​
Every country dutifully maintains statistics on what’s called All-Cause Mortality – deaths from any cause whatsoever. Whether accidents, disease, suicide, homicide, natural disaster or unexplained deaths, there is a long-established and fairly consistent baseline of All-Cause Mortality, year over year. Anything above that baseline is considered Excess Death. In 2021, it was Ed Dowd –not the public health officials that citizens rely upon– but Dowd who brought international attention to the fact that healthy working-age Americans were dying, and dying suddenly, at an alarming rate not seen before. These excess deaths were not anticipated by insurance actuaries, and weren’t attributed to COVID.​
Dowd framed the issue in a way I can’t forget:​
One after another, reports from life insurance companies confirmed what Dowd was discovering, and in early 2022, he convened a group of insurance industry executives to explore it further. Later, he recruited expert analysts from around the world, and drawing on data from various official sources in many countries, he and his growing team committed to study the topic from every available vantage point.​
In this unusual book, Ed Dowd proves an undeniable and urgent reality, laid out with facts that can be confirmed by any reader, point by point, page by page. He has helped us all understand something that many powerful people want to deny – and would get away with denying were it not for his skills and integrity.​
Anyone who appreciates truth and accuracy owes Ed Dowd their gratitude. He certainly has mine.​
RFK, Jr.​

Dowd, Ed. "Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022 (Children’s Health Defense) (pp. 11-12). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

The video will begin at approximately the 2:25 mark. Listen for about 10-13 minutes.

Ed Dowd Exposes "Sudden Adult Deaths" Increase & New mRNA Data w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew (1:15:51)​

Published on Nov 8, 2022 by Dr. Drew​

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
The Prasad video has already been posted here:

https://www.pmbug.com/threads/the-vaccines.4053/post-42016

discussed here:

https://www.pmbug.com/threads/the-vaccines.4053/post-42010

and here (directly addressing the study mentioned in the video):

https://www.pmbug.com/threads/the-vaccines.4053/post-43565

~~~

Before realizing the Prasad video above had already been posted in the forum, I tried to search for the study (again) directly. I found this (not the study mentioned inthe video - that was discussed previously):

Big Ten COVID-19 Cardiac Registry principal investigators were surveyed for aggregate observational data from March 1, 2020, through December 15, 2020, on athletes with COVID-19. For athletes with myocarditis, presence of cardiac symptoms and details of cardiac testing were recorded. Myocarditis was categorized as clinical or subclinical based on the presence of cardiac symptoms and CMR findings. Subclinical myocarditis classified as probable or possible myocarditis based on other testing abnormalities. Myocarditis prevalence across universities was determined. The utility of different screening strategies was evaluated.
Results

Representing 13 universities, cardiovascular testing was performed in 1597 athletes (964 men [60.4%]). Thirty-seven (including 27 men) were diagnosed with COVID-19 myocarditis (overall 2.3%; range per program, 0%-7.6%); 9 had clinical myocarditis and 28 had subclinical myocarditis. If cardiac testing was based on cardiac symptoms alone, only 5 athletes would have been detected (detected prevalence, 0.31%). Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging for all athletes yielded a 7.4-fold increase in detection of myocarditis (clinical and subclinical). Follow-up CMR imaging performed in 27 (73.0%) demonstrated resolution of T2 elevation in all (100%) and late gadolinium enhancement in 11 (40.7%).

Conclusions and Relevance

In this cohort study of 1597 US competitive athletes with CMR screening after COVID-19 infection, 37 athletes (2.3%) were diagnosed with clinical and subclinical myocarditis. Variability was observed in prevalence across universities, and testing protocols were closely tied to the detection of myocarditis. Variable ascertainment and unknown implications of CMR findings underscore the need for standardized timing and interpretation of cardiac testing. These unique CMR imaging data provide a more complete understanding of the prevalence of clinical and subclinical myocarditis in college athletes after COVID-19 infection. The role of CMR in routine screening for athletes safe return to play should be explored further.

The testing covered by this study was done in 2020 before vaccines were available.

~~~

FYI regarding Edward Dowd - he's promoted misinformation before. Caveat emptor.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

You need to read his book. From the book, a bit of info about the source you are relying on:

You might be inspired to seek out a fact checking site to test or refute some information in this book that’s hard to believe. Fair enough. Before you blindly rely upon corporate fact checkers, however, use the QR code to confirm that the man who started Reuters Fact Check is also on the Board of Pfizer – while simultaneously serving as Chairman of the Reuters Foundation that oversees their fact checking operation. Conflicted and circular relationships like this are common among powerful people; often, such relationships are the way a person became powerful in the first place.
Dowd, Ed. "Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022 (Children’s Health Defense) (p. 5). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.​

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
You need to read his book. From the book, a bit of info about the source you are relying on:

You might be inspired to seek out a fact checking site to test or refute some information in this book that’s hard to believe. Fair enough. Before you blindly rely upon corporate fact checkers, however, use the QR code to confirm that the man who started Reuters Fact Check is also on the Board of Pfizer – while simultaneously serving as Chairman of the Reuters Foundation that oversees their fact checking operation. Conflicted and circular relationships like this are common among powerful people; often, such relationships are the way a person became powerful in the first place.
Dowd, Ed. "Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022 (Children’s Health Defense) (p. 5). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.​

Ohhh, on the Board of the scam company. I'm so SHOCKED.

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The Prasad video has already been posted here:

https://www.pmbug.com/threads/the-vaccines.4053/post-42016

discussed here:

https://www.pmbug.com/threads/the-vaccines.4053/post-42010

and here (directly addressing the study mentioned in the video):

https://www.pmbug.com/threads/the-vaccines.4053/post-43565

~~~

Before realizing the Prasad video above had already been posted in the forum, I tried to search for the study (again) directly. I found this (not the study mentioned inthe video - that was discussed previously):

The testing covered by this study was done in 2020 before vaccines were available.

~~~

Some decent data in that BigTen study but some Huge problems. It will provide some good data to determine that the large increases in myocarditis are not attributable (or possibly are) to natural infections. This would make proving Vaccines Are responsible easier to show as it offers a control group for natural caused myocarditis.

The BIG problem is that they Never compared to a control group. There is no control group. All they do is find a few cases of myocarditis in a sample of athletes. They show that it is still rare even after Covid infections. Only 9 of 2461 or 0.4% showed a clinical case of myocarditis and a few more sub-clinical cases.

The other big Red flag that they barely discuss is the difference among Universities. 5 of the 13 universities found Zero cases. A couple found most of them. So, you have some biases based in who did the diagnostics and how readily they declared a case.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Since just about every media outlet has lied to us about this, as well as government officials, at this point references are stupid.

Not completely useless but you have to dig into the data itself... And then still have some presumptions that the data is accurate and has not been made up or altered. Where it usually goes wrong is in poor or purposely misleading "statistics". Even those people who try to do it decently often get the statistics wrong.

I read this book through a couple times to try and up my knowledge and it's still average at best.

This is an interesting tidbit... learn something everyday but I'm not surprised by this one.

"Reinhart eviscerates that flawed research and shows that menstrual synchrony is (still!) a myth."

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
None of that addresses the fact that Dowd mischaracterized the data from the study.
In the video he openly invites other data people to take a look at the data. I believe he said the data for the U.S. would be available the middle of this month. He welcomes scrutiny. Go to his website and show him where he's full of it.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Benefactor
Reaction score
Many years ago during the obamao care debate, I downloaded the spreadsheets they (fedgov) claimed the conclusion they came to was from.

Totally BS. Much was made up, artificially divided, just a bunch of crap. So there is that.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
In the video he openly invites other data people to take a look at the data. I believe he said the data for the U.S. would be available the middle of this month. He welcomes scrutiny. Go to his website and show him where he's full of it.
Social media users are sharing the false claim that people aged 25 to 44 in the United States experienced an 84% increase in excess mortality due to the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.

Examples can be seen (here) and (here).

The posts include a two minute video where Edward Dowd, who describes himself as an equity investment executive, speaks about Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data on the War Room show with former Trump adviser Steve Bannon. ...
The video was shared by Dowd on his Twitter page (here) with the text: “If true it boggles the mind.”
At the 0:28 second mark, Dowd says: “And the money chart is really chart 4, which shows that the millennial age group 25 to 44 experienced an 84 percent increase in excess mortality into the fall. It’s the worst ever excess death mortality I think, in history. Just to give you an idea, when you look at chart 4, you see when mandates and boosters hit the acceleration into the fall and then it reaccelerated into the end of the year.”

The graph shown in the video includes a link to this CDC page (here) as the source.

While Dowd claims the deaths are due to vaccine rollouts, this CDC data represents excess deaths from COVID-19.

The CDC also notes on the page that there are several limitations to the data, saying it is provisional and incomplete. “The estimates presented may be an early indication of excess mortality related to COVID-19, but should be interpreted with caution, until confirmed by other data sources such as state or local health departments,” the CDC says on the page.
VERDICT

Misleading. There is no evidence that there was a 84% increase in excess deaths for people aged between 25 and 44 due to COVID-19 vaccines, as claimed in a video on social media. CDC data shows excess deaths related to COVID-19, not COVID-19 vaccines. CDC told Reuters other factors may also have contributed to excess deaths in millennials.

Either he's too stupid to understand what he's looking at (doubtful) or he's purposefully mischaracterizing the data to push an agenda (my expectation). Caveat emptor.

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Either he's too stupid to understand what he's looking at (doubtful) or he's purposefully mischaracterizing the data to push an agenda (my expectation). Caveat emptor.

It should have been up to Pfizer to "PROVE" the safety and efficacy. They have done neither. In fact, by their and the FDA's own admissions those studies aren't due for a couple years. But they have obviously been HIDING data they did not want out for 75 years. Gee, why might that be? Because even the preliminary data is Terrible.

The whole basis of that "fact check" relies on "Proof" that it was caused by the vaccines. Well no, we don't have the proof as proof doesn't really exist in science. Eventually most people with a brain cell will come to see that and it will be the consensus, some day.

Last edited:

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
That would in fact be a "fact". From a filed court case. :cool:
Yep. You don't have to convince me.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Benefactor
Reaction score
Let's stop dancing around. Pfizer is a criminal organization. They have the convictions to prove it.
The CEO is a Greek Jewish Animal Doctor.
All you have to do is a websearch to get the info on this "criminal conspiracy".

1668458074072.png

Full Disclousure: I have had a few of their snake oil products, like the above. All have been pulled from the market long ago.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

EXCESS DEATHS METHODOLOGY PAPERS

On measuring excess deaths

The data for the UK is there but not for USA yet:
Excess Mortality Project

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score

Covid-19 pandemic: What is the truth?​

Russell L Blaylock 1
Affiliations expand
Free PMC article

Abstract​

The ongoing "pandemic" involving the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 virus (SARS-CoV-2) has several characteristics that make it unique in the history of pandemics. This entails not only the draconian measures that some countries and individual states within the United States and initiated and made policy, most of which are without precedent or scientific support, but also the completely unscientific way the infection has been handled. For the 1st time in medical history, major experts in virology, epidemiology, infectious diseases, and vaccinology have not only been ignored, but are also demonized, marginalized and in some instances, become the victim of legal measures that can only be characterized as totalitarian. Discussions involving various scientific opinions have been eliminated, top scientists have been frightened into silence by threats to their careers, physicians have lost their licenses, and the concept of early treatment has been virtually eliminated. Hundreds of thousands of people have died needlessly as a result of, in my opinion and the opinion of others, poorly designed treatment protocols, mostly stemming from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which have been rigidly enforced among all hospitals. The economic, psychological, and institutional damage caused by these unscientific policies is virtually unmeasurable. Whole generations of young people will suffer irreparable damage, both physical and psychological, possibly forever. The truth must be told.
Keywords: China virus; Covid-19; Pandemic; Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2.

CiscoKid

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
Reaction score
Let's stop dancing around. Pfizer is a criminal organization. They have the convictions to prove it.
The CEO is a Greek Jewish Animal Doctor.
All you have to do is a websearch to get the info on this "criminal conspiracy".

View attachment 2973

Full Disclousure: I have had a few of their snake oil products, like the above. All have been pulled from the market long ago.

vax143.jpg

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Last edited:

CiscoKid

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
Reaction score
Woke up this morning feeling great. Still extremely happy to be part of the control group. I can always take my tin foil hat off. Ridding yourself of spike proteins may be a bit more difficult.

spinalcracker

on a mail train
Benefactor
Reaction score
a good friend of mine who is a chiropractor and staunch antivax-er passed away last week

although no autopsy yet , he had been struggling with lingering after effects of getting the China flu , stuff like stomach issues , along with no smell or taste

he was in his late 40’s

RIP Matt

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Pfizer And Moderna To Investigate Their Own Vaccines For Myocarditis Risks
Imma gonna go out on a limb here and predict that all they'll find, is that their shots are "safe and effective".

In other news, the fox's report clearly shows that the fox was not the one who raided the chicken coop last week.

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
a good friend of mine who is a chiropractor and staunch antivax-er passed away last week

although no autopsy yet , he had been struggling with lingering after effects of getting the China flu , stuff like stomach issues , along with no smell or taste

he was in his late 40’s

RIP Matt

Don't rule out an acute poisoning. Probably difficult to determine from just a standard autopsy.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The hardcover book won't be released until Dec 6th but the Kindle version is now available.

liesMgtm.jpg

FOREWORD
by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Lies My Gov’t Told Me is an apropos title for a book by a man who knows those lies from the inside, where he spent much of his life, and from the outside, where many powerful people want him to spend the rest of his life.

Reflecting on decades of work in biodefense and vaccinology, Malone writes, “I never really allowed myself to confront the possibility that we might not be the good guys.” These pages bring the reader on the journey that opened his eyes and closed so many doors.

For decades, the military industrial intelligence apparatus has routinely taken advantage of catastrophic crises to increase their power and control, and this time, Robert Malone was among the few who stood up in their path. For this, he earned their disdain, and my enduring respect.

Being a highly accomplished and internationally recognized physician-scientist, a pioneer and expert in mRNA and DNA vaccines and therapies, and a researcher and developer of biodefense countermeasures for US Department of Defense contractors, Malone posed a special problem for those in power: He couldn’t be easily dismissed or debated. So instead, he was quickly deplatformed and canceled by corporate and social media at the behest of the government, then vilified, marginalized, and lied about. The dust is still settling, and Robert Malone is still standing.

He is supported by other physicians, scientists, scholars, attorneys, and activists who contributed chapters that are woven throughout this book. Readers will be guided through the rabbit hole of falsehoods and misrepresentations that beguiled millions of Americans into accepting mandated vaccines and barely tested drugs, without even the pretense of informed consent. Parents agreed to give mystery injections to their children and babies, yet can’t explain the risks or supposed benefits.

Malone envisions a different future, one in which our citizens understand enough to defend their freedoms, medical and otherwise. By giving us all deeper insight into the global pandemic of government deceit and overreach, this meticulously researched book can be an important part of reaching that better future.

Malone, Robert W.. Lies My Gov't Told Me: And the Better Future Coming (Children’s Health Defense) . Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
That's an interesting website. Some cool charts on various topics. For the screenshot you posted, the page explaining how they put it together is here:

In our presentation of excess mortality figures we rely on the reported all-cause mortality data from the Human Mortality Database (HMD) and the World Mortality Dataset (WMD). We also present model estimates of excess deaths published by The Economist and the WHO. ...

They go into more detail on each dataset, but from a big picture view, half their dataset sources are estimates (ie. educated guesses - made up numbers).

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
India is kicking the gonads out of the Western World. Gee, what was different there? Oh yeah, the rejected the jab's and gave out Ivermectin.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
For decades, the military industrial intelligence apparatus has routinely taken advantage of catastrophic crises to increase their power and control, and this time, Robert Malone was among the few who stood up in their path.
They keep forgetting to inform the reader that the MIC actually 'creates' the catastrophic crises.... the Hegelian dialectic, which makes it all the more insidious in a slight-of-hand sort of way.

Imagine what life would be like if they didn't.

and if you really want to go off into the weeds....
Hegelian dialectic

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
They keep forgetting to inform the reader that the MIC actually 'creates' the catastrophic crises.... the Hegelian dialectic, which makes it all the more insidious in a slight-of-hand sort of way.

Imagine what life would be like if they didn't.

and if you really want to go off into the weeds....
Hegelian dialectic

Ya, you got me.... Making me click on a Marxist site. Also, nothing I dislike more than reading voluminous and pompous texts.

Got a quick summary?

Top Bottom