The vaccines...

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Mostly in the new cases.
1668615663288.png

Then you could say they just aren't testing. Ok, but their Covid deaths are lower than any other country but again that could be because they just are not calling it Covid. They apparently did not have Excess death data but the estimates look to be better than any other country.

1668616052704.png

The Central estimate being -0.05 for most recent India data. Pretty much normal rates.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
India uses HCQ & Ivermectin as a prophylactic if I recall?

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Speaking of Gaslighting... NBC is pretty good at it now. Well repeating their instructions at the least.
This is complete fearmongering garbage.

View attachment 3118

Basically: “We have no idea what is causing these recent infections... but we are absolutely sure it is not caused by the experimental, untested covid vaccine.”

My guess it is Climate Change™

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
On Robert Malone's substack as of about 5 hours ago...

excerpt:
Almost everyone, whether or not they have accepted an inoculation labeled as a vaccine, has been infected by one or more of the SARS-CoV-2 variants at some point. Each has their own story and experience, and each of these stories are facets of individual and collective truth which transcend all attempts by media, governments, non-governmental organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and other stakeholders to manage and manipulate the coronavirus narrative to advance a wide range of agendas. For some, the tide of events has cost their lives or those of friends and loved ones. For others they have destroyed their businesses or livelihoods. And for a small subset, particularly those dissidents who have raised alarms about the many breaches of fundamental medical ethics, human rights, freedom of speech, clinical research, and regulatory norms and guidance, it has cost them reputations and careers. Vocal dissident medical professionals have been bombarded by withering and highly coordinated attacks in their places of employment, by their medical licensing boards, on social media, and in a bewilderingly globally coordinated array of corporatized legacy mass media outlets.

How to begin to capture and make sense out of the breadth and depth of the global human tragedy known as COVID-19? The concentration of such immense power to control information and understanding in so few individuals and organizations is unprecedented in human history. Those in power not only promoted their story but effectively crushed dissent, along with the medical ethics and the civil liberties norms which so many of us had taken for granted.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Benefactor
Reaction score
I visited the VA for the first time in I guess at least 8 years.
Won't clog this thread, I could right a book.

However, they asked me first about the shingles shot. I said I had it, at the local drugstore. She said now it is a series of two shots. I said, hey do I have shingles what it is like? She said very painful. I said then I am good. Don't have that. Mad.
Then would you like the flu vaccine? Thank you but no thank you. No offense I said.

Man they weren't happy. I got zero jabs. Everybody wearing those stupid masks, can't go in without one or they will call security.
I am now officially a tobacco abuser anti-vaxxer who refuses pain pills and sometimes has dark memories of "incidents" from the past.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
If you have a subscription to The Epoch Times, this is a video worth watching (they also provide a transcript for those who prefer to read).
The Epoch Times used to publish all their stuff for free on YouTube but when YouTube started playing the role of the information Nazis, The Epoch Times started publishing their stuff on their own site. I don't blame them [The Epoch Times] but ... way to go, YouTube.
A subscription doesn't cost that much and is worth it for all the content The Epoch Times provides. A trial subscription is downright cheap, one dollar for one month, I think is still available).

Anyway, for those interested:

Retsef Levi: Leaked Videos Show How Israeli Authorities Are ‘Actively Hiding Critical Information About Side Effects of the Vaccines’ (1:14:21)

AMERICAN THOUGHT LEADERS
JAN JEKIELEK

“The Ministry of Health in Israel is actively hiding critical information about side effects of the vaccines from the Israeli public,” says Retsef Levi, an expert in risk management and health systems and a professor at the MIT Sloan School of Management. He co-authored a paper that found a 25 percent rise in heart attack emergency calls among young Israelis after the country’s rollout of the COVID genetic vaccine.

We take a look at a series of leaked videos that shows authorities in Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, knew much more than they let on about the vaccine’s side effects.

“Why is that important beyond Israel? … Because Israel was essentially the first country to launch [a] national vaccination campaign, and it did that under a very unique agreement with Pfizer that essentially made Israel a worldwide lab for the rest of the world. And indeed, if you follow all the approval stages of the FDA of the vaccine, in each one of them, Pfizer is quoting and relying on data from Israel.”

A couple excerpts from the transcript:

So where does this leave us? It leaves us with a concern that first there is an unexplained increase of some pretty serious healthcare events among young individuals. This is not something that is supposed to happen, and with some even more concerning signal that there is some temporal correlation with the vaccination campaign. Now, just to put this in context, the paper does not have enough data or the right data to conclude that there is a causal relation between the vaccine and the increase that we see, but it definitely calls for a very thorough investigation to understand with more refined data, more refined individual data, what is happening.
Unfortunately, one would expect that the Ministry of Health in Israel would embrace this as something that will cause them to initiate in an investigation. But the fact that the reality was that they basically launched an attack on us both in the public domain as well as even actively trying to approach the journal and ask the journal to retract the paper. This is very unfortunate because the only thing that the paper is doing is highlighting a few facts that are concerning and asks that things will be investigated. And in fact, the paper explicitly says that potentially there could be multiple causes for this increase, including perhaps some role of that could be related or associated with infections of COVID 19. But this temporal correlation that we see with the vaccines seems very concerning, particularly because there is some plausible mechanism of why we would see that. Now, what is that mechanism?

I want to kind of relate to an historical event that is relevant to another vaccine that also caused myocarditis. This is the smallpox vaccine that was also known to cause myocarditis. And in 2015, the American military conducted a pretty large study that the results were published in the journal, an academic journal that is called Plus. And that study was basically prospectively checking people that got the smallpox vaccine and the influenza vaccine, before and after they received the vaccine checking cardiovascular biomarkers to see if you can identify subclinical cases of myocarditis. And what they found was quite striking. They found that for the smallpox vaccine for which you knew that there is a risk of myocarditis, the rate of subclinical cases was 60 times fold higher than what was the known clinical rate. At the same time, they didn’t see almost any cases in the flu vaccine.
So what is the conclusion? The conclusion is that some vaccines can cause clinical myocarditis and it’s very likely that those vaccines caused beyond the cases that we know to diagnose, they cause many more cases. In fact, we already have some initial studies about the Pfizer and the mRNA vaccines that suggest that we see the same issue here. There’s a study from Thailand that did something similar to what the American military did, and found seven cases among 201 boys, which again brings us to a rate of one to 31 to 50 young males that receive this vaccine that may have some sort of cardiac injury. Now, do we know what the long term implications of that? No, we don’t. But like the American military did at the time in 2015, we are obliged to check these things. And in fact, the decision with respect to the smallpox vaccine was to immediately take it out of the vaccination program of the American military.
And here I think that we see something very different as you pointed out. And when you ask yourself what is different? I think that these vaccines were approved in an unprecedented, speedy process that essentially did not follow the mainstream approach and methodology that we got used to for decades. And once you deviate from what is known, from what is established, you put yourself in a very problematic situation as a regulator, right? Because if something happens, you have nothing to refer to because when any vaccine that you deploy after clinical trials, you take into account the risk that there’s going to be the possibility that they’re going to be harms that you didn’t detect in the prior stages in the clinical trial stages. But at the very least, you feel comfortable that you followed the acceptable methodology about how to check this vaccine.
But if you didn’t do that and you gave it to millions and billions of people, including young individuals that have very, very tiny risk from COVID 19, then you put yourself in a situation where you essentially cannot admit any wrong anymore because that will imply that you did something very, very disastrous. And I think that that mental mind has affected the behavior of regulatory agencies across the world. And it all goes back to the origin of how we approve this vaccine and to who we approve this vaccine. We approved it in a very expedited way, and we approve it to everybody regardless of the risk. And that was basically the fundamental mistake that we’ve done. And I think everything else can be explained by that.

end of excerpts.

RLonATL.jpg

A note on their website about the transcript:
"Below is a rush transcript of this American Thought Leaders episode from Nov 15, 2022. This transcript may not be in its final form and may be updated."

Last edited:

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
But at the very least, you feel comfortable that you followed the acceptable methodology about how to check this vaccine.
AKA "Peer reviewed".... but the anecdotal evidence calls bull crap on what is considered 'acceptable methodology'.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
View attachment 3156

A note on their website about the transcript:
"Below is a rush transcript of this American Thought Leaders episode from Nov 15, 2022. This transcript may not be in its final form and may be updated."
Excerpt from approximately the 65 minute mark:

Mr. Levi:

The story with the fact checkers of Reuters is quite striking. In fact, I reached out to their fact checkers at some point and I showed them the parts of the videos. Some of them we just watched. And I told them, “Hey, there is a story here. Why don’t you validate this?” So they reached out to the Ministry of Health, and they [the Ministry of Health] still refused to respond. So then they [Reuters fact checkers] came back to me and they basically told me, “We are not going to write about this because the Ministry of Health does not respond.”
When I asked them, the fact that they don’t respond cannot protect them, right? Why would that protect them? They say, “These are our rules.” So I moved on and then one day I kind of open my email, and I get a link to a fact checker by Reuters that essentially somehow got a response from the Ministry of Health now and then wrote a complete piece on this, not asking for our response. That basically presents this as taken out of context and misinformation. So that tells you something about their ethics and how they work. Maybe it connects to the fact that until recently CEO of Reuters and now the chair of their foundation is on the board of Pfizer, maybe has something to do with that. But nevertheless, just to get the facts straight, I think that anybody that watches this leaked video as a whole during the discussion, some of the researchers are actually expressing concern that these findings are not known to the public.
And they even say that their conscious bothers them. And we are going to hopefully very soon expose the entire video, the entire discussion to the public. And it’s going to be very, very clear that nothing was taken out of context. These are the facts.

Of course, Reuters is another member of The Trusted News Initiative (TNI). You can't say you didn't know. Believe them at your own risk.

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
However, they asked me first about the shingles shot. I said I had it, at the local drugstore. She said now it is a series of two shots. I said, hey do I have shingles what it is like? She said very painful. I said then I am good. Don't have that. Mad.
Have ya ever had the chicken pox?

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
An interview with Ed Dowd and Mike Adams (who I think does a very good job).

From August-2022 Millennials insurance policy holders (25-44) were dying at a 36% Excess rate. That's a couple thousand a day. Mostly due to the destruction of the immune systems (ie ADE).

Interesting interview! Thanks for posting.

At approximately the 27:03 mark:

When you get a chance to look at The Humanity Project, we're about open transparency and data for all to look at. We are not in the business of hiding the data. What we could've done if we were evil scumbags, is take this data and hide it and go raise a bunch of capital and then try to make money off of it. We're releasing the data, knowing that actually there's going to be a long time before people come around to our point of view. So there is a window of opportunity for us to take advantage of other people’s ignorance, unfortunately, but we're not hiding the data. We're putting it out there, this is real, this is happening, you don't have to believe us. It's what I call the biggest asymmetric information gap of my financial career. Meaning, 90% of the globe doesn't think that what I'm saying is even remotely possible. And knowing how systems work, we're doing the honest thing... here's the data... we're trying to stop it... but we also know our message is not going to get out as fast as we want. So in the meantime, we're going to raise capital and bet appropriately, according to reality.​

From the mentioned website:

PDF #1:
Analysis of Adverse Mortality Trends in U.S. Using Age Stratified CDC Excess Mortality, March 7, 2022

PDF #2:
Analysis of Adverse Mortality Trends in U.S. Using Age Stratified CDC Excess Mortality, March 14, 2022

PDF #3:
Group Life COVID-19 Mortality Survey Report, AUGUST | 2022

Just before the 42 minute mark he mentioned China is done. I hope he is right. It would be an answer to the prayers of many people if the Chinese Communist Party collapses.

At approximately the 47:20 mark ... He also thinks globalization is done and over. It's peaked. We will be going back to local.

Interesting stuff. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
non-gmo purebloods seek segregation ?

View attachment 3171
They're gonna move Heaven and Hell to stop that.

They're now religious zealots...driven to racial obliteration. Self destruction of the species.

I guess Jim Jones wasn't such an anomaly. That the desire for murder-suicide is actually pretty common...

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
I can't believe they allowed the jabbed to donate blood and pollute the system.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
Mr. Levi:
The story with the fact checkers of Reuters is quite striking. In fact, I reached out to their fact checkers at some point and I showed them the parts of the videos. Some of them we just watched. And I told them, “Hey, there is a story here. Why don’t you validate this?” So they reached out to the Ministry of Health, and they [the Ministry of Health] still refused to respond. So then they [Reuters fact checkers] came back to me and they basically told me, “We are not going to write about this because the Ministry of Health does not respond.”

mr levi....lol

reuters fact checkers......lmao

that's some funny stuff :)

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
widespread vax shedding confirmed?

Self Assembly Artificial Intelligence found in almost every unvaccinated blood sample, looking like vaccinated blood.​

walkingnam

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I had my semi-annual health check-up. I have already had 4 successful injection of the Pfizer serum. I was asked to questions:

1: Do I want my annual flu shot. To which I agreed.

2: Do I want an update to the Pfizer serum (Shot # 5). I turned down the refresher shot for some reason. But I have to return to doctors next week for monthly B12 shot. At which time I would receive the #5 Pfizer shot. I am already immuno compromised for other medical reasons.

Has anyone heard of problems with the #5 Pfizer shot for senior citizens. I'm of the opinion that my #5 shot should be postponed for another 2 weeks. I'm not really comfortable with receiving multiple shots for different purposes given at the same time. Any opinions.

My choices for the 5th shot were either Moderna or Pfizer. I am sticking with the Pfizer serum.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
I had my semi-annual health check-up. I have already had 4 successful injection of the Pfizer serum. I was asked to questions:

1: Do I want my annual flu shot. To which I agreed.

2: Do I want an update to the Pfizer serum (Shot # 5). I turned down the refresher shot for some reason. But I have to return to doctors next week for monthly B12 shot. At which time I would receive the #5 Pfizer shot. I am already immuno compromised for other medical reasons.

Has anyone heard of problems with the #5 Pfizer shot for senior citizens. I'm of the opinion that my #5 shot should be postponed for another 2 weeks. I'm not really comfortable with receiving multiple shots for different purposes given at the same time. Any opinions.

My choices for the 5th shot were either Moderna or Pfizer. I am sticking with the Pfizer serum.
Put PMBUG.com in your will...?

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
widespread vax shedding confirmed?
I think there is shedding as well. That's how I got CV19.

Buddy of mine entered Astrazenica's experimental shot program and came over the next day saying "Tell your wife I got the vaccine and I'm immune!" A few days later he came down with a nasty reaction to it. He's the only one around me at the time and I came down with CV19 as well. It lasted 3 weeks and tuned into walking pneumonia. Took a few months to get back my health.

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of problems with the #5 Pfizer shot for senior citizens.
I personally know someone who is also imunocompromised and has had jabs of da juice. So far, he is still Sunny side up. Although he has also had the coof one time so far.

Ymmv

Not at all. Think about it. Jabbed blood is tainted by the jab!
I agree, and I know what ya meant.
.....but your post could be read sarcastically too, and still make sense.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
I think there is shedding as well. That's how I got CV19.

Buddy of mine entered Astrazenica's experimental shot program and came over the next day saying "Tell your wife I got the vaccine and I'm immune!" A few days later he came down with a nasty reaction to it. He's the only one around me at the time and I came down with CV19 as well. It lasted 3 weeks and tuned into walking pneumonia. Took a few months to get back my health.
no doubt shedding. i think that was the first one of their weapons that attacked me. female family member worked in close quarters with a vaxxie. fam member got all of the side effects and got sick. this includes alteration of the menstrual cycle (she never had that before)

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
... I'm not really comfortable with receiving multiple shots for different purposes given at the same time. Any opinions. ...

I agree. Let the immune system deal with one (or just a few) at a time. Don't overload it.

searcher

adrift on a stormy sea
Benefactor
Reaction score

Had the flu shot (for seniors) early last month. Got the 5th Pfizer in a different arm the following day. No probs at all.

As far as waiting.............up to you.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
I personally know someone who is also imunocompromised and has had jabs of da juice. So far, he is still Sunny side up. Although he has also had the coof one time so far.
Don't forget there was more than one version of the jab juice within the companies. I read there were 5 Phizer jab juices.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Another tree falls in the forest... Did anyone hear?
I don't know about the rest of you mugs... but never in my life have I ever seen people fainting so much. Never!

In fact I don't ever recall seeing people fainting, or dropping, or dying in such numbers before.

I wonder what changed....?

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you mugs... but never in my life have I ever seen people fainting so much.
I know of one person who passed out about 15 minutes after getting jabbed. He was sitting down and started feeling funny, motioned for one of the nurses there, she motioned back for him to come to her and halfway there he blacked out and hit the floor.

He said he had never had a reaction like that from any other shot he'd ever received.

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
^^^^ they have to be stupid. "Fear" of getting a shot is not the issue as to why some people do not want their jab juice.

People recognize it for what it is. Ie: an experimental new drug that was rushed, based on a new technology that has never before been successfully used to create anything. Some people are simply not willing to be their guinea pig.

Why do they never address the actual issue as to why some people do not want it?

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
^^^^ they have to be stupid. "Fear" of getting a shot is not the issue as to why some people do not want their jab juice.

People recognize it for what it is. Ie: an experimental new drug that was rushed, based on a new technology that has never before been successfully used to create anything. Some people are simply not willing to be their guinea pig.

Why do they never address the actual issue as to why some people do not want it?

I sense a lot of fear in this post. You may wish to consider seeing a psychotherapist.

Top Bottom