The vaccines...

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
The assumption here is that the medical establishment is without fault. Ever.

Western medicine isn't the end-all-be-all they want everyone to be on board with, or else!

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The FDA is downright lying.

FDA Says Telling People Not to Take Ivermectin for COVID-19 Was Just a Recommendation
By Zachary Stieber, November 19, 2022​

excerpt:​
The hearing was held in a case brought by three doctors who say the FDA illegally interfered with their ability to prescribe medicine to their patients when it issued statements on ivermectin, an anti-parasitic that has shown positive results in some trials against COVID-19.
Ivermectin is approved by the FDA but not for COVID-19. Drugs are commonly used for non-approved purposes in the United States; the practice is known as off-label treatment.
The FDA created a webpage in 2021 titled “Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19” and later posted a link to the page on Twitter while writing: “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.” A second post stated: “Hold your horses, y’all. Ivermectin may be trending, but it still isn’t authorized or approved to treat COVID-19.”
In a separate page, the FDA said: “Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? A: No.”
Those actions interfered with the doctors’ practice of medicine, violating the laws including the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, the lawsuit alleges.
It asked the court to rule the actions unlawful and bar the FDA from directing or opining as to whether ivermectin should be used to treat COVID-19.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
italy. not my bold

Meloni's deputy health minister says there is no evidence of vaccine efficacy

Marcello Gemmato, a pharmacist by profession and a member of the Brothers of Italy, opposed the introduction of the health passport and has accused the previous government of having an "ideological" approach in managing the pandemic.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
If you get a popup asking for your email address, you can just click the "Let me read it first" option and the popup will go away.

The Dilemma of the Vaccinated

arminius

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
LOL, the virus will continuously mutate as long as there is a vax to sell...

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
hacking/altering the hyper-complex and miraculous immune system is the ultimate in hubris. dumbass humans

like putting a two year old at the controls of a nuclear power plant

mRNA everywhere, including breast milk: We don't know if or when it ever leaves the body​

"It [mRNA] is everywhere. It's in oral secretions. It's in your genital secretions. It's in sweat. It's in breast milk. We don't know when this clears out of the body," stressed Dr. McCullough.

"As far as he [Bruce Patterson] can tell, it doesn't get out of the body! We're still waiting for someone to take a vaccine and be shown to be clear of messenger RNA."

Last edited:

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
The world is a big place and people die suddenly and unexpectedly all the time. This isn't a new phenomenon. The internet has made it easier to share personal stories, but posting them here in this thread without any proof that a death was caused by a vaccine is ... disingenuous at best. Also - anecdotes (should a death actually be shown to have a causal relationship to a vaccine shot) aren't statistically validating evidence of anything.
My views are a little different as I worked the COVID unit at the hospital for the first year and half. I watched, took notes and did my own calculations. I also did many hours of research into alternative treatments and the origin of covid and the vaccine. The best source of info on masks came from old SARS studies. It was never rocket science. A well fitted N-95 with water proof coating was the only mask of value for covid. The studies were already done as the virus was the same size as covid. A well fitted N-95 is not the counterfeit mask most people wear. It has a coating and it will block your oxygen. Its not a well fitted mask unless you cant smell and you feel like you are going to pass out after 10 minutes. The absurdity of what they call "science" has astounded me through the pandemic. The fact the medical community adopted the pseudo science and made it law was even more mind boggling.

Back to the subject. This very mainstream Doctor has been doing the real math on excess deaths. Like you I am skeptical of resources but I find him impeccable and with no agenda but the truth. Watching him evolve through the pandemic has been interesting. Since everyone I love except my immediate family is vaccinated this is a subject I do not take lightly. I want answers and I want the truth. The bottom-line is an untested for long tern side effects genetic therapy was forced on the world. It claimed to be 98 percent effective, it claimed to be safe and it claimed to stop transmission. All lies and now and TPTB back pedal. I have gone from being annoyed with people who gave into vaccination so easily to being downright furious at TPTB that forced this on society with lies and threats. The average person is not going to question the lies and gaslighting by government, mainstream media and the medical community. I want the truth and I want to know what we can do to help vaccinated people.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
A well fitted N-95 with water proof coating was the only mask of value for covid.

over at the other site - i posted the 3M insert info on the N95. hazy memory, but i remember concluding that it's not designed, nor promoted for filtering out things like covid for the person that dons it

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
If you get a popup asking for your email address, you can just click the "Let me read it first" and the popup will go away.

Forum Conversation: Norman Fenton
On The Revelations of Pandemic Data​
The following interview with Norman Fenton by David Marks presents a comprehensive overview of how pandemic data was skewed to serve the interests of Big Pharma and Government agendas. It is from a new website just launched by Children’s Health Defense, called the Community Forum. In addition to this piece, the Forum will have a number of informative articles and information about advocating and organizing for change.​

excerpt:

Forum: This must have been extremely frustrating. How did you account for this unreasonable response?​
Fenton: No one wanted to admit or expose that a very significant proportion of asymptomatic testing yielded false positives. Some people simply claimed they knew that what we saw couldn't be true because they were absolutely sure that the false positive rate of the PCR test is less than 1%. They didn’t want to look at that in the context of what we demonstrated because it contradicted the original driving narrative of the COVID pandemic. Their beliefs were based on a fallacy that drove all pandemic policies.

Link to the Community Forum:

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
over at the other site - i posted the 3M insert info on the N95. hazy memory, but i remember concluding that it's not designed, nor promoted for filtering out things like covid for the person that dons it
I wore the real thing at the hospital. They required fitting and are very tight. They were miserable and we still wore shields in front of them. They had waterproof coating. They were not what people out in public are wearing and calling N-95.

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
So you mean that the leopard print mask my grandmother crocheted for me didn't save my life? :ROFLMAO:
This is what we looked like at work only I doubled gowned and double gloved because it made clean up less risky. Some of the staff would only wear the air max space helmets but I preferred this set up. This is real PPE. It was brutal and exhausting working like this.. As time went on protocol loosened because everyone caught covid anyway and you can not work like this indefinably. The absurdity of the cloth mask is mind boggling... and calling it science is typical gaslighting/clown world.

original.jpg

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
At this point I see mask wearing as an informal IQ test, with the test results prominently displayed for all to see.
I take a less harsh view of it. Maybe because of the demographics of my area. I see a lot of little old black ladies still masking. They are old and scared. I no longer get annoyed with them. Instead I get angry at the media and the system who has done this.

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Like I said early on on the other site " Wearing a mask for Wuflu is like having a screen door on a submarine. It ain't gonna work".
I read somewhere last week or two the masks have chemicals in the fibers more dangerous over the long term than getting the WuFlu.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
At this point I see mask wearing as an informal IQ test, with the test results prominently displayed for all to see.
Well, I understand what you mean but one must realize they scared the living shit out of people and half the country was terrified. I feel sorry for older folks who just "did what they said to do on the nightly news." Younger people should have done some researching before buying into the propaganda so I don't feel as sorry for them.
I still see people driving down the street wearing a mask and they are the only one in the auto.
Crazy.

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
They are old and scared. I no longer get annoyed with them. Instead I get angry at the media and the system who has done this.
Well, I'm Old and an MVP - Most Vulnerable Person- Diabetes Type 2, Cancer, Fat-Ass, Heart Attack (unknown , no obvious symptoms), Spots on Lungs, & OVER 65.
Since the beginning of Fauci Flu, FUQUE FAUCI and masks.

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I was doing my 2021 Christmas shopping in the hour before the supermarket closed on Christmas Eve ( well it’s hard to delay much more ) the place was pretty quiet and the queues at the checkout were minimal so I rocked up behind a double masked lady based on looking at the amount of shopping that would need to be processed in that queue. However when she turned and saw me unmasked the fear in her eyes was palpable and rather than be the cause of her fear I moved to another queue.
It really goes deep for some ……

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
That was the only reason I ever really put a mask on. Usually it was a cloth thing and I did it to make someone around me feel a little more at ease.
I always opted for the education route in such situations.

To give in to it, is to show acceptance of it.

It is very easy to demonstrate to anyone that surgical and/or cloth masks do not stop anything.

At that point they either realize what the truth is, or accept the cold comfort of a lie.
ie: it becomes an IQ test at that point.

During cRaZy time, I even had cops in certain locations tell me to put one on. I never did. I took them when they handed one to me, but did not use them.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
I always opted for the education route in such situations.

To give in to it, is to show acceptance of it.

It is very easy to demonstrate to anyone that surgical and/or cloth masks do not stop anything.

At that point they either realize what the truth is, or accept the cold comfort of a lie.
ie: it becomes an IQ test at that point.

During cRaZy time, I even had cops in certain locations tell me to put one on. I never did. I took them when they handed one to me, but did not use them.
you the man jk. i'm strong with it, but not that strong

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
However when she turned and saw me unmasked the fear in her eyes was palpable and rather than be the cause of her fear I moved to another queue.
I refuse to allow others irrational fear change my behavior.
In your situation, I would have given her her space in line, (the six foot thing) but if that line was shorter than the others, there is no way that I would intentionally delay my checking out in order to alleviate her ignorance induced irrational fear.

My time is too valuable for that crap.

Anyone wearing one gets ignored. If they try talking to me, my response is, "sorry, but I cannot understand what you are saying with that crap on your face." "Take it off and try again, please."

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
me and a lot of my ’alternative’ friends here in Blighty printed off a medical exemption label . I sometimes carried it in my pocket in the event of a probable challenge but it felt like you were wearing a leper badge if you hung it round your neck .
one of the excuses printed on the back for not wearing was ‘I am psychologically unable ‘ Fekkin right !

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
you the man jk. i'm strong with it, but not that strong
My experiences with cops doing it was that they would hand me one, say put it on, then go on their way to other people. They never stuck around long enough to make sure that I complied. The mask then went into the nearest trash can.
...and this only happened a couple times over the two years of cRaZy time. Where I live, there wasn't much enforcement most of the time.

Btw, that's my new term for the pandemic. CrAzY time! Lol

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I refuse to allow others irrational fear change my behavior.
In your situation, I would have given her her space in line, (the six foot thing) but if that line was shorter than the others, there is no way that I would intentionally delay my checking out in order to alleviate her ignorance induced irrational fear.

My time is too valuable for that crap.

Anyone wearing one gets ignored. If they try talking to me, my response is, "sorry, but I cannot understand what you are saying with that crap on your face." "Take it off and try again, please."

my first principle is to do no harm to others . I saw and felt her wave of fear and was already 6 ft away …..
The queues were all minimal and it was perhaps a couple of minutes of my time given to the situation.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
If one is interested, Robert F. Kennedy Jr's latest book is available to pre-order. The Kindle version is currently $3.99 and the book will come out in January. The price then may be $9.99 like with some other books.

WuhanC.jpg

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
my first principle is to do no harm to others . I saw and felt her wave of fear and was already 6 ft away …..
The queues were all minimal and it was perhaps a couple of minutes of my time given to the situation.
Agree...as you said you can see the fear. My solution was to wear a mask where required but not pull it up around my face until you hit that magical 6 ft distance. That way most of shopping was mask free and I didn't terrorize someone. I was also sensitive about being in public because working the COVID floor I was at higher risk for carrying the virus. At the beginning of the pandemic if you shopped in scrubs people would flee from you in public. We always changed clothes after going to the covid unit but I guess they didn't realize it and saw us the walking plague. Since I really don't like people near me anyway it was ok.

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I was doing my 2021 Christmas shopping in the hour before the supermarket closed on Christmas Eve ( well it’s hard to delay much more ) the place was pretty quiet and the queues at the checkout were minimal so I rocked up behind a double masked lady based on looking at the amount of shopping that would need to be processed in that queue. However when she turned and saw me unmasked the fear in her eyes was palpable and rather than be the cause of her fear I moved to another queue.
Like deer seeing headlights and freeze in place the Sheeple do the same thing with horror and panic setting in.....I LIKE IT !

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Since I really don't like people near me anyway it was ok.
Then you should have worn them more often. Lol

Dealing with people in general, is no different than dealing with children.

When interacting with them, only take actions that encourage correct behavior and that discourages incorrect behavior.

In my view, entertaining others delusions only serves to encourage more of it.
....but I also understand the effects of being made to feel like the odd man out, in such situations.

However, had more people, from the very beginning of the insanity, just said a big F U to the the bs, the bs woulda went away real quick.

Compliance with and the coddling of it, only served to feed it and allow it to grow to the point it did.

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
Then you should have worn them more often. Lol

Dealing with people in general, is no different than dealing with children.

When interacting with them, only take actions that encourage correct behavior and that discourages incorrect behavior.

In my view, entertaining others delusions only serves to encourage more of it.
....but I also understand the effects of being made to feel like the odd man out, in such situations.

However, had more people, from the very beginning of the insanity, just said a big F U to the the bs, the bs woulda went away real quick.

Compliance with and the coddling of it, only served to feed it and allow it to grow to the point it did.
I have never cared about being odd man out. I have reputation for being rather eccentric already. What I do care about it frightening vulnerable people. I have enough of my own delusions to correct. I don't need to correct others.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Yep, they told Big Pharma to go pound sand.

A new article with some background on how India started handling the problems. Oh and the FDA just stated that STOP Using Ivermectin campaign was just a recommendation. Edit: Also discussed above in different article.

And a link to a couple Indian studies.

"Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis at a dose of 300 μg/kg with a gap of 72 hours was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month."

Top Bottom