The vaccines...

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
And yet... I turned on the TV the other day and there was Fauci pimping the vaccine.
HIM, Gates, Soros,KING Chuck, and all Politicians who promoted the Jab Juice, CEOs Execs of Big Pharma, and MSM Talking Heads should be tried on charges of "Crimes Against Humanity".
Those found guilty be hung by the neck until dead, all there financial instruments forfeited and a foundation set up to use confiscated funds to compensate the injured and the survivors of those that were murdered.
"A Pox on ALL Their HOUSES".

arminius

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Since when am I responsible for everyone elses health in public anywhere around me. Oh right, since the news media and government trolls started telling us about the covid and the things we HAVE to do to combat that terribly fictitious menace.

I am not responsible for your fears. I refuse to capitulate to your fears by limiting my air supply. I am happy to stay away from you though.

That's just the beginning of how I feel about this political fake narrative clusterpuck foisted upon us.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Also posted off twitter here:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I wore the real thing at the hospital. They required fitting and are very tight. They were miserable and we still wore shields in front of them. They had waterproof coating. They were not what people out in public are wearing and calling N-95.
Are you sure they weren't N-99s or P-100s?

I purchased some N-95s, before seeing the data that demonstrated they didn't stop viruses. They weren't fun, but I breathed relatively easy through them?

You're right - if you smell cooking odors through them, they're letting viruses through. I noticed the N95s muted smells but I still got them. Ergo, they weren't doing their job...and if we lived in a sane world, and realized we can't all be wearing P-100 masks, changing them out every two hours.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
We know that Joe but many really believed that little piece of cloth would save them. I'm still seeing cloth masks in the store.
I had an insurance agent whip one out, just a week ago, when she learned I wasn't "vaccinated."

I was pricing out Medicare Advantage, and I asked if a Wellness check would be required for conditional coverage. I tried to explain why.

I would have expected an insurance agent, trained in the lunatic complexities of Medicare supplement insurance, licensed by the state, would REALIZE that masks were a farce. I have had many who do, including my optometrist and dentist. Not this woman.

Not anyone at the clinic where my last physician worked, either. Whole hospital is running around with costume masks. Except my physician - he's in a nursing home, with a stroke. Age 48...that's another story.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I take a less harsh view of it. Maybe because of the demographics of my area. I see a lot of little old black ladies still masking. They are old and scared. I no longer get annoyed with them. Instead I get angry at the media and the system who has done this.

I'm angry, too.

Two years ago, I was scared - not so much at the virus, but that every POSSIBLE effective treatment was being cut off.

But they overlooked simple homeopathic hygienic preventions. Like a sinus rinse, twice a day...or Vitamin D supplements.

I have the horsey paste, now, but I suspect, even without it, I'd probably be okay. Mouthwashes, gargling, and sinus rinses, seem to reduce the chances of catching it, by about 90 percent.

These are things ANYONE can get. Toothpaste is more expensive than saline for sinus rinses. Vitamin D is not that expensive. The price of the Horse Goo is going down again, as, out in the country, people are less panicked.

It's about self-education, now. And I'm not that good about it - if I was able to figure my way through this, old black women, or, here, old white men...can do the same.

I have zero sympathy for any dolt still wearing a stupid face diaper - and there are still a lot of them, here.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
She needs a projectile launched in her direction, in such a way that creates a hole where God didn't intend a hole.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score

The vaccinated now account for a majority of COVID deaths.​

Thanksgiving for Fauci's exit.​

There’s a remarkable concession appearing in The Washington Post today:

“a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.”
The latest data shows that 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted. Based on past figures and the current trends, we can reasonably estimate that the number of vaccinated/boosted COVID-19 deaths will only rise. (In September 2021, the vaccinated accounted for 23% of COVID-19 deaths; in January/February 2022, the vaccinated were 42%.)

This is what happens when you rush ineffective and dangerous vaccines.

more:

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Never again...because Western civilization...probably all industrial civilization...is gonna self-destruct.

The Malthusians will get what they think they want. They won't much like it...it will involve, not shorter lines at Whole Foods, but no cars, fuel, industry...money worthless, because money is not wealth. There will be little wealth, and wealth will be counted in pantries, cold stores...land...firearms...friends, strength.

Most of which the pasty-faced Elites either don't have or will burn through.

But the die is cast. You can't un-ring the bell. You can't jump back onto that 20th-story ledge.

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Never again...because Western civilization...probably all industrial civilization...is gonna self-destruct.

The Malthusians will get what they think they want. They won't much like it...it will involve, not shorter lines at Whole Foods, but no cars, fuel, industry...money worthless, because money is not wealth. There will be little wealth, and wealth will be counted in pantries, cold stores...land...firearms...friends, strength.

Most of which the pasty-faced Elites either don't have or will burn through.

But the die is cast. You can't un-ring the bell. You can't jump back onto that 20th-story ledge.
1669306763235.jpeg

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
You can't un-crash the pile-up.

Pretending it didn't happen...is no solution to anything.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
JW221124.jpg

Quoted for truth:
First people to be reinstated should be:
Dr. Robert Malone
Dr. Peter McCullough

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Polly does fantastic research

DANGER: "ANTI-VACCINE" THOUGHTS ARE A MENTAL ILLNESS REQUIRING "TREATMENT"​

Building blocks are being put into place so that political dissidents can be drugged or locked up much like the Soviets did with Sluggish Schizophrenia.
32m

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
If you get a popup asking for your email address, you can just click the "Let me read it first" and the popup will go away.

It's Official! CDC and UK government data reveal the COVID vaccines do not prevent cases, transmission, severe illness or deaths

If you get a popup asking for your email address, you can just click the "Let me read it first" and the popup will go away.

The NY Times opted to tell the truth about the useless boosters

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
have (they) put mrna into the yearly flu jabs (yet)?
We'll be the last to know, when they do.

I'm sure that's the plan, though.

It's going to be a five year stretch - without physicians or medical care. Maybe longer - as all the Jabbed docs die, and enough Elites (who mostly got saline) remain to keep the Red-Pill docs from practicing.

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Elon Musk announces 'general amnesty' for all suspended Twitter accounts starting next week

excerpt:
Elon Musk, the new owner of Twitter, announced on Thanksgiving Day a “general amnesty” for all those whose Twitter accounts were suspended under the former management.
This will includes dozens, if not hundreds, of doctors, researchers and others whose accounts were “permanently suspended” under Twitter’s “Covid-19 Misinformation Policy.”
They include Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Andrew Bostom, Dr. Mary Talley Bowden, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. James Hill, Dr. Paul Alexander, J. Jay Couey, PhD, Jessica Rose, PhD, tech inventor-researcher Steve Kirsch, researcher Edward Dowd, author-researcher Naomi Wolf and countless others.

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
Are you sure they weren't N-99s or P-100s?

I purchased some N-95s, before seeing the data that demonstrated they didn't stop viruses. They weren't fun, but I breathed relatively easy through them?

You're right - if you smell cooking odors through them, they're letting viruses through. I noticed the N95s muted smells but I still got them. Ergo, they weren't doing their job...and if we lived in a sane world, and realized we can't all be wearing P-100 masks, changing them out every two hours.
I think what most people were wearing that they bought on ebay or locally were chinese K-95. They are suppose to filter the same as an N-95. The difference is they have no waterproofing on them therefore need to be worm with a face shield. Even with an real N-95 you still need eye protection when exposed. I had several boxes of the K-95 I bought on ebay. There was a huge difference between that and a real N-95 from the hospital.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I'd gotten my N-95s from a safety store, Norco. It's a regional industrial gas and safety-equipment distributor.

They were fiber, not water-resistant. But they were marked with OSHA approval, N-95.

Probably made in Chy Nuh...but then, everything is.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
(they) are starting to notice the INTENTIONAL shedding characteristic of the mrna bioweapons

Current state of knowledge on the excretion of mRNA and spike produced by anti-COVID-19 mRNA vaccines; possibility of contamination of the entourage of those vaccinated by these products​

• November 2022

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Fall Of The House Of Fauci Underway: Boston Herald Breaks Media Silence, Picks Up Report About 7 Hour Fauci Deposition In Scathing Piece

Eric Schmitt, Attorney General and U.S. Senator-Elect from Missouri:

ES221125.jpg
ES221127.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
(they) are starting to notice the INTENTIONAL shedding characteristic of the mrna bioweapons

Current state of knowledge on the excretion of mRNA and spike produced by anti-COVID-19 mRNA vaccines; possibility of contamination of the entourage of those vaccinated by these products​

• November 2022
I'll swear on a stack of bibles that's exactly how I got 'it'. I've shared this before, but:

A friend got the experimental jab from AstraZeneca (he has a PhD in genetics and thought 'Cool! Let's experiment with gene therapy!') and volunteered for their program.

Came over the next day saying "Don't worry! I'm immune!".

A few days later he texted he had gotten 'really sick' (expected, like when folks got the flu vaccine?) then I came down with some nasty that lasted 3 weeks or more and ended up being covid with all the fun symptoms. Ended up turning into pneumonia, but the food for the 2 day stay at the hospital was great!!

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
apparently RSV is a part of the results of clinical trials for the vaxxies
if true, yet another speculation (on the surge of rsv this year) turns out to be spot-on truth

1669654399428.png

Top Bottom