(they) are letting pedophiles out of prison

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cheka

Ground Beetle
Reaction score

'It's frightening for society.' Thousands of convicted pedophiles in California are being released from prison in less than a year for horrific acts, including rape, sodomy and sexual abuse of kids under 14, DailyMail.com investigation reveals​

• An analysis of a California sex offenders database shows thousands of child molesters are being let out of prison after just a few months
  • DailyMail.com's investigation reveals more than 7,000 sex offenders were convicted of 'lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age'
  • Those 7,000 pedophiles were released the same year they were convicted
  • Others who committed some of the worst child sex crimes, including sodomy and rape of children, served similarly short sentences
  • Current and former Los Angeles sex crime prosecutors tell DailyMail.com that the figures are 'terrifying' and 'shameful'
  • Deputy DA Jon Hatami blames Proposition 57, a 2016 bill allowing early parole for nonviolent felons which was supported by his boss, LA DA George Gascón
  • 'Thousands of child victims are being denied justice and George Gascón and his group of radical prosecutors can care less,' Hatami said

You really shouldn't target anyone ( Mod change) with this subject matter. Some people take peds seriously and they should not be laughed off or disregarded. The majority will repeat as the only cure is incarceration or lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand by my statement in it's proper context. I am sure you meant no harm by naming a specific forum member as a joke, but it was inappropriate. I agree you had a right to write the joke, but it was way off base. Although irrelevant, others agree.

What about calling him out as lactose intolerant or allergic to gluten instead? Naming a specific member of this forum as a friend of pedophiles is not cool.

Seems evil continues to run rampant. Normal has become the abhorrent & the abhorrent the norm...

What about calling him out as lactose intolerant or allergic to gluten instead?
i'm neither of those ... and i don't know anyone like that either...

Naming a specific member of this forum as a friend of pedophiles is not cool.
that depends on whether or not it's true...and if not, the 'target' has to have a good sense of humor, even if it's of poor taste...

i qualify

and it's not true, i don't believe i've ever pedo'd in my life except when i was maybe 23 and my gf was still in highschool...i married her...then she dumped me

does that count?

- all right, jokes off...

but thanks for mentioning the poor taste, 'cause this certainly qualified

no harm done to me, carry on.,..

now where's my sand chair....

:cool:

buck - i used you in the title because:

1. you are our commiefornia representative on these boards

2. you are well adjusted and can take a ribbing

i didnt give any thought about the members that dont meet 1, 2 qualifications

next time i'll consider their feels too

what?
kid rock or the shank?
pedophiles killed in prison per year? a handful or less - and not any greater kill rate than other types of criminals

(hollywood/media) fools the fools with their prisoners kill pedos crap

fading that lie with all of the rest of (their) lies

No wonder I have not seen the Shootist from GIM2 here on PMBug. He's too busy using that rope on all the released pedos. It's a target rich environment. I hope he bought a real good quality rope.

No wonder I have not seen the Shootist from GIM2 here on PMBug. He's too busy using that rope on all the released pedos. It's a target rich environment. I hope he bought a real good quality rope.
imo (joshua) was a paid-by-the-post agent. it collected all of the data (they) wanted and was reassigned

on it's way out it tried to delate all of it's tens of thousands of posts and got banned by admin

Last edited:
You really shouldn't target anyone ( Mod change) with this subject matter. Some people take peds seriously and they should not be laughed off or disregarded. The majority will repeat as the only cure is incarceration or lead.
With over 30 years dealing with these perverts incarceration is only a delaying tactic as their demented brains see their actions as "LOVE" and "expressing their love".
Once released they go right back to their perversion. The rest of the world is wrong, not them.
Lead therapy is the ONLY cure.
Drugs and surgical castration does little to no effect and little is leaving town.
Lead Therapy is the ONLY CURE. They will never do it again.
Bill their family for the Bullet. One of the few things CCP China got right during the Opium elimination.

Back
Top Bottom