Tornado

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
United-States
Well, trying to take the kid to the ballgame tonight and they decided a little thing like a tornado touching down 30 miles away and a little lightning was more important than football! Clearly the terrorist are winning!:flail:

Well, trying to take the kid to the ballgame tonight and they decided a little thing like a tornado touching down 30 miles away and a little lightning was more important than football! Clearly the terrorist are winning!:flail:

control control control. This year, had to fill out a form with every vehicle, make model and color and DL#, also sign a form stating that I understood I was subject to arrest if my kid had three tardies in one month. Lady at work freaked out on me because our produce bags are too small, another because we are out of twistie ties. A society gone mad. Not minimizing the danger of lightning or tornadoes though.

Back in my day, we didn't worry about tor-nay-does. You might get a impailed with a flying fence post, but you didn't complain. The wind swirled and whipped and you couldn't see a darn thing and we liked it!

Grumpy%2Bold%2Bman.jpg

Cars are too dangerous to transport children to a ballgame. It's just like texting and hopefully there will be a law soon making driving with children illegal because they can distract the driver. In fact nobody should be allowed in a car when somebody is driving. :judge:

nobody should be allowed in a car when somebody is driving. :judge:

he he

works for me

perhaps its my 'driving by volume' approach that seems to discourage passengers. :shrug:

If its too loud, its probably too close, with 'really loud' often accompanying sudden, unexpected stops. :rimshot:

I really couldn't hear the radio too well to know exactly what was going on, it sounded like there was a train nearby, and I was really concentrating on the road as it was hard to see with all these kids dressed up as cows, trees, cars and shingles running across the road. When did they move halloween to August anyway?

Back
Top Bottom