Tornado

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Well, trying to take the kid to the ballgame tonight and they decided a little thing like a tornado touching down 30 miles away and a little lightning was more important than football! Clearly the terrorist are winning!:flail:

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Well, trying to take the kid to the ballgame tonight and they decided a little thing like a tornado touching down 30 miles away and a little lightning was more important than football! Clearly the terrorist are winning!:flail:
control control control. This year, had to fill out a form with every vehicle, make model and color and DL#, also sign a form stating that I understood I was subject to arrest if my kid had three tardies in one month. Lady at work freaked out on me because our produce bags are too small, another because we are out of twistie ties. A society gone mad. Not minimizing the danger of lightning or tornadoes though.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Back in my day, we didn't worry about tor-nay-does. You might get a impailed with a flying fence post, but you didn't complain. The wind swirled and whipped and you couldn't see a darn thing and we liked it!

Aubuy

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Cars are too dangerous to transport children to a ballgame. It's just like texting and hopefully there will be a law soon making driving with children illegal because they can distract the driver. In fact nobody should be allowed in a car when somebody is driving. :judge:

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
nobody should be allowed in a car when somebody is driving. :judge:
he he

works for me

perhaps its my 'driving by volume' approach that seems to discourage passengers. :shrug:

If its too loud, its probably too close, with 'really loud' often accompanying sudden, unexpected stops. :rimshot:

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I really couldn't hear the radio too well to know exactly what was going on, it sounded like there was a train nearby, and I was really concentrating on the road as it was hard to see with all these kids dressed up as cows, trees, cars and shingles running across the road. When did they move halloween to August anyway?