Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Benefactor
Reaction score
1668270732476.png

A couple face shots in the twit feed don't match the hardware.

I need to know what the F this means "Due to unexpected natural causes, Emily passed away surrounded by her family."

Somebody expects natural causes? Is it like a apple tree falls on your head, if you know it is falling and you keep standing there it is expected natural causes, if you didn't know it was going to fall that is unexpected natural causes?

Never heard of her, sorry for your loss R.I.P.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
elite athlete dies of unspecified

Former UFC light-heavyweight title contender Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson has passed away at the age of 38 after lengthy battles with an unspecified illness.

1668384603770.png

Joe King

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The pics of the girl in the op doesn't even look like the same person as the girl in the other two pics.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

Champions League referee dies aged 42 after suffering stroke during training​

Ligue 1 referee Johan Hamel has tragically passed away, the French refereeing association have confirmed - the 42-year-old was one of French football's top referees

1669075334672.png

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

Great Britain has now suffered 41,000 Excess Deaths in the past 6 Months with another 2k in the last week alone​

By The Exposé on November 18, 2022 • ( 37 Comments )

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

Teen dies after collapsing while singing solo in Chicago choir event, family says​

Daniel Moshi, a 17-year-old senior at Leyden High School, was performing at the All State Honors Show Choir for the Illinois American Choral Directors Association at Naperville North High School when he collapsed.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
I wonder what has changed to cause such a rise in excess deaths...? Immigration?

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

A ‘fit and healthy’ 21-year-old man collapsed and died suddenly in a “unstaffed” 24 hour gym - as paramedics struggled to access the venue, an inquest heard.

Henry Best had just completed a workout with his girlfriend Holly Jones at PureGym when he complained of feeling faint and suddenly collapsed. Despite his girlfriend’s ‘effective CPR’ and paramedics deploying a defibrillator, he was pronounced dead at the Harbourside gym on Millennium Square, Bristol, a short while later.

Avon coroner Dr Peter Harrowing concluded on Thursday (20/10) that despite paramedics struggling to enter the gym - and the only member of staff on site being a cleaner that didn’t speak good English

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
BREAKING REPORT: Envoy Air Pilot, Captain Patrick Ford DIES SUDDENLY AFTER TAKEOFF from Chicago Airport en route to Columbus, Ohio... MEDIA SILENT...

Captains have to pass a FAA 1st class medical examine every six months…

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Captains have to pass a FAA 1st class medical examine every six months…
When the Woke physicians are in on it - and they've fired the Refusnik docs - do you think that medical exam will achieve anything other than giving out more Clot Shots?

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
When the Woke physicians are in on it - and they've fired the Refusnik docs - do you think that medical exam will achieve anything other than giving out more Clot Shots?

All I am saying is, he had no other medical conditions that would have prevented him from piloting.

Blood pressure would have had to be normal and a normal EKG within the last year.

Unless requested, no blood work is done for a FAA physical.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
All I am saying is, he had no other medical conditions that would have prevented him from piloting.

Blood pressure would have had to be normal and a normal EKG within the last year.

Unless requested, no blood work is done for a FAA physical.
Maybe the work requested was done TO FAA physicals.

In other words, you assume - against all the evidence these two years - that the physicals are on the up-and-up.

I'm positing that they're now a rubber-stamp.

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Maybe the work requested was done TO FAA physicals.

In other words, you assume - against all the evidence these two years - that the physicals are on the up-and-up.

I'm positing that they're now a rubber-stamp.
I don’t think you are following what I’m trying to say. A pilot can’t have “comorbidities” and still fly (with maybe some rare exceptions, but those would be documented and be treated).

So a perfectly health individual doesn’t just “suddenly die.” Not something I am aware of happening very much. An occasional heart attack (I’d like to know his age), but very rare. So not a far stretch to think it may be vaccine related, IMHO.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
What I'm saying is, if Woke "physicians" are told NOT to note the effects of the Depopulation Jab...they will not.

Their true job is to obey orders. Orders come from the FAA/CDC/DOT/WEF.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score

For context, from 2015:

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score

For context, from 2015:

Second two links are from 2015 and same pilot.

“Johnston's wife told local TV she had been told her husband had probably died of a heart attack. He had had double heart bypass surgery in 2006.”

And that pilot was 57 years old.

I’d like to know the age and health status of the Envoy pilot.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
Vax pushing Dutch politician Nilufer Gündogan appears on TV with Bells Palsy. She claims her condition is stress related.

Strawboss

Fly on the Wall
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Watch this Stew Peters documentary on the vaccine...this is horrifying what they have done...

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Top Bottom