Tulving sold out of everything!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unobtanium

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
Holy smokes, the Tulving website is showing sold out of all gold and silver products. I don't know if this has ever happened before. Does anyone remember if this happened back in 2008/9 during the price crash back then?

We may have just hit the proverbial SHTF price breakpoint for gold and silver.

Neo_Whoa.jpg

They aren't listing any buy prices either. Very strange.

this is bull, boyz & girls... That happens recently after big drops, that poor little sellers are suddenly "out of stock" or experiencing "technical difficulties" with their sites, that prevent people from locking in the low price transactions. I don't even know if what they are doing is legal, but it is not coincidence - they are not really interested in selling the stock they have bought yesterday, at a loss. They have to perform some maajic measures to mitigate the loss (whatever that might be). MAybe DCA new stock, together with upping the premiums a little, so all in all, they made up for the difference, etc. I don't know, but I know the sellers are playing the public on big drops recently.

It's days like this where I wish I worked at the fed. Would love to hear the discussion right now about commodities.

Bushi,
I don,t believe he's doing anything illegal,they're his PM's he can choose to sell at his disgression.
Not the best public relations move though.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

It's getting pretty widespread. My LCS is out, and other area shops are "out of gold and silver" as well. I would be out as well if I held stock bought between 28 and 34 then watched the paper tigers shred metals down to 19 - 18. The smart sellers would be those who post the spot price of silver, then add a fifteen dollar an ounce premium.

Two can play at this game.

I went ahead and bought some cheaper rounds today. The dealers kinda between a rock and a hard place the inventory they have they will loose on even with higher premiums but they also get exrtra when prices go up so it should balance out.

Back
Top Bottom