Video: bail-ins, euro's end, surviving the next crisis with silver

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Potemkin

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Interesting (new) video I have just come across:

I hope silver will prove to be a sound investment on the long term...

Long live stackers! :silver:

The EU's economy seems soooooooo fragile, they will probably go bust in 5 years max. I guess it'll happen until 2017 (inclusively).

Indeed: the crisis is an opportunity.

I love my silver and always am looking to stack more, I just worry that in a situation where the gubment is taking fake money out of peoples bank accounts like they did in Cyprus that they will end up banning private ownership of PM's to ensure people turn it all in for fake money or risk going to jail. Not that this would stop everyone, but it would stop a lot, others would turn in people for reward, and it would make it hard to trade for stuff you need if they seriously tried to enforce the ban.

Back
Top Bottom