World Premiere: Died Suddenly

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score

World Premiere: Died Suddenly​

"Why do we never believe them? For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions to depopulate the world - even to the point of carving them into stone. And yet… we never seem to believe them. The Stew Peters Network is proud to present DIED SUDDENLY, from the award winning filmmakers, Matthew Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer. They are the minds behind WATCH THE WATER and THESE LITTLE ONES, and now have a damning presentation on the truth about the greatest ongoing mass genocide in human history."

speed it up to 1.5x

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Just finished watching the premier... I suggest everyone take the time at 1.5X speed (45m) and be amazed....

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score

World Premiere: Died Suddenly​

"Why do we never believe them? For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions to depopulate the world - even to the point of carving them into stone. And yet… we never seem to believe them. The Stew Peters Network is proud to present DIED SUDDENLY, from the award winning filmmakers, Matthew Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer. They are the minds behind WATCH THE WATER and THESE LITTLE ONES, and now have a damning presentation on the truth about the greatest ongoing mass genocide in human history."

speed it up to 1.5x

They didn’t include Heather McDonald.

DodgebyDave

Banned
Reaction score
you would think that a great and good god wouldn't muddy up his time farting around with a non believer.......

you know.................

spend a little more time and "miracles" at the shriners hospital.

butt....................that's just me. If I was god..........................

then again...................I don't care much for god myself. I've found that he's a narrow minded shallow pompous son of a bitch

Top Bottom