World War Z

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mike

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Is this movie supposed to be a comedy? In the trailer, some military guys are whisking the Constitution off to safety. Yeah, they must've been kidding.

Everyone knows that in the post-apocalytpic future, toilet paper is a rare and precious commodity.

The trailers look pretty fucked up if you were t ask me.

I think we're being set up by Hollywierd to accept shit when it goes down. When it isn't as bad as we've been led to believe to be it will be via the movies. I suppose they think we will simply accept it.

I think we're being set up by Hollywierd to accept shit when it goes down. When it isn't as bad as we've been led to believe to be it will be via the movies. I suppose they think we will simply accept it.

Yes, there will probably be lots of TSA security checkpoints in the movie, where people don't mind getting molested and turning in their guns. And the lesson of the movie will be that the destruction of humanity could've been avoided if somebody who saw something said something to Janet Napolitano.

"aliens" attacking LA? :)

I saw it last night and it turned out to be really good. It was sooooo tense the whole time, unbelievably tense. In fact, I don't think I can recall the another movie that was more tense. You know what I mean? Not scary or startling, but sitting on the edge of your seat with all your muscles tensed. It was also tastefully done, without all the typical splatter and guts you see in zombie movies.

I saw it last night and it turned out to be really good. It was sooooo tense the whole time, unbelievably tense. In fact, I don't think I can recall the another movie that was more tense. You know what I mean? Not scary or startling, but sitting on the edge of your seat with all your muscles tensed. It was also tastefully done, without all the typical splatter and guts you see in zombie movies.

Exactly my opinion. Tons of fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom