gold and Alchemy

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
apologies if this was already posted:
Published on Dec 27, 2012

In March of 1924 Man Discovered the Secret of Alchemy. Since 1954. 31 countries have built 435 nuclear power plants. I'd say all of them were designed to preform this operation. Generating electricity may not be the primary use, as we have been told. They have had the ability to commercially produce gold for 58 years. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There really is no telling how much they have stock piled..Mercury's current market price = $1.25 oz. / Gold is $1,655 oz.

Interesting. I had not heard of this before. DCF?

This was very interesting thanks for posting.

I don't think this is too threatening though as from the posts I've read it would be a massively costly process to get non-radioactive stable gold.

The other tidbits of information I found useful were

- 'First, get some mercury. The kind we want is Hg-196, a naturally occurring isotope with 80 protons and 116 neutrons in its nucleus. The 80 protons are what make it mercury. Gold, meanwhile, has 79 protons — you see where I’m going with this. Finding sufficient Hg-196 could take some doing, though, as only 0.15 percent of mercury is in this form.'

Well according to Wikipedia there is 20x more Mercury than gold and if the above is true that only 1.5% can be used for conversion then you could only increase the gold supply by 30% I guess.

What I find interesting is that the History Channel didn't mention at all the quantities involved and whether you could produce gold economically but just left you with the idea the we can easily turn mercury into gold.

(But the History Channel is owned by A&E productions which is owned by Hearst Corporation which is owned by the trust set up by William Randolph Hearst who had the US's largest Newspaper chain. When I googled his name & federal reserve I found a clip from a book which reads 'Two weeks after the wall street crash of 1929 he published on the front page of all his newspapers 'An Open Letter to President Hoover' in which he proposed vigorous action by the federal reserve specifically the lowering of interest rates.
If pimping the Federal reserve on the Front Page of all the newspapers after the 1929 crash doesn't suggest you're part of that system I don't know what does. Anyway it wouldn't surprise me if it's all part of a campaign to make people worried about gold, they'll be telling us some of it is radioactive next, but maybe I'm just too suspicious.)

It's like that science guy who did the clip in the England gold vaults recently followed by the Queen. I think we have that one room full of gold and that's it, I doubt the other rooms they allude to have anything in them.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to sell my Geiger counter.

wrongweekdrinking.png

It probably takes 21.1 gigawatts of electricity to make one gold atom from mercury. If they could make gold in significant amounts, they would take better care of reactors, instead of letting them rot and kill us.

Back
Top Bottom