Money in the Bank? The Mercenary Geologist LOLs...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

"The Mercenary Geologist" (Mickey Fulp) suggests that the Banksters are laughing at all of us with CA$H in the bank...

http://tinyurl.com/cy6r85k

Actually, Fulp writes interesting stuff on mining, etc. My knowledge is weak on mining (and "etc."), so I find his work to be of great interest.

He is clearly a "FOG" (Friend of Gold)... :)

I'm too tired to do it justice, but I was planning to photoshop troll face into the Federal Reserve seal/logo.

Last edited:
Charles,
Let me tell you brother, the healthcare system will take it from you just as fast. My wife got deathly ill with Leigonella Pneumonia a few years back, and without insurance I learned really quick how to negotiate hospital bills down from their once lofty highs. You can turn a half a million in to a buck thirty and change if you walk in with it and dump it on a desk stating, "Take it or leave it". If they take it, fine, if they leave it, by the time you actually file bankruptcy, the cash will be in gold and silver. Fuck the parasites.

One illness was able to create a huge hole in what I though were pretty decent savings. When they schwack that big a chunk out of it, it hits you right in the balls.

Last edited:
Problem?

troll-reserve.gif

Last edited:
Good idea. I added a "signature".

Back
Top Bottom