1 oz Silver buffalo rounds

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unobtanium

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
Just curious, what do you think about 1 oz silver buffalo rounds?

What do you consider to be the pros, other than low premiums?
What do you consider to be the cons?

Thanks!

In my opinion they are just fine and the important thing is they add ounces to your stack! they are common enough to be recognizable and with the lower premium... Why not??

In my opinion they are just fine and the important thing is they add ounces to your stack! they are common enough to be recognizable and with the lower premium... Why not??

:agree: In total 100% agreement here. Just so that you know there are a few different mints who make the buffalo rounds so make sure you shop around.

If your local coin shop is sells them or at least is willing to buy them from you at a fair price, they should be just as good as any other private mint round.

I picked up twenty from my local coin shop a little while back, he called them silver dollars. (Cambodian guy). When silver spiked a couple of days later he called me a half dozen times trying to get me to sell them back to him... "Ohhh your wife will be so proud of you make money...." :wave:

edited to add, not a coin shop, jewelry shop.

Back
Top Bottom