BREAKING: gold remonetization in international trade the way to go - according to...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

bushi

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
....international Central-fucking Banks think-tank ("Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum (OMFIF), a global organization of central banks and sovereign wealth funds") !!!!!

I don't know how it slipped under the rug, but heres few articles, addressing the latest (published Friday last) report from the organization above:

http://goldnews.bullionvault.com/gold-bullion-011120132
http://www.financialsense.com/contr...reaking-news-omfif-report-remonetization-gold

some of the more juicy quotes from the report:

"Western economies have attempted to dismantle gold's monetary role," the report says,"[but] this has failed."
Gold bullion could form part of "an immensely important phase in the history of world money,"
...no shit, Sherlock!

And what is gold & silver price doing, on Friday, when this bombshell has exploded? WHAT A FARCE :rotflmbo: Is there anybody left at mainstream trading desks, with two brain cells left, to see the importance of that, and start buy, buy, BUY(!!!), with both hands? OR perhaps - paper gold, is going out of style, as there would be little use for it, in the future of gold remonetization?

Only have read the few first pages, but it seems to be a heavy-hitter, not surprisingly, highlighting most of things that our hive-brain here has also have crunched already :wave:

Last edited:
goddamit, Bug, you always must be the first one to report on something :)

lol... Not always first by a long shot. Just so happens I ran across that particular story during my morning routine yesterday.

When you look back through the Vortex thread (linked above in my last post), and see the news developing over the last 4 years or so, it becomes obvious that the final destination is going to have a golden foundation. Short term price dislocation from what logic dictates the end game will require should be considered a gift for those with the means and forsight to act.

Back
Top Bottom