Survival Books and Information

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I just finished reading Survivorsm the new book out by James Wesley, Rawles (hey, that he spells his name). It's good, not a whole lot of specifics (some though), but a nice story.

He also wrote Patriots a year or two ago, also a great read.

I have also read The Road (Cormac McCarthy), One Second After (Forstchen) and the hard to find Lights Out out there on the Internet.

---

Rawles is also the guy who runs survivalblog.com

Mac Slavo runs the interesting SHTFPlan.com site.

I hope I got all that information correctly, please correct me anytime I am wrong.

Thanks. Those sites look like good resources. :)

I just finished reading Survivors...

He also wrote Patriots a year or two ago, also a great read.

I have also read The Road (Cormac McCarthy), One Second After (Forstchen) and the hard to find Lights Out out there on the Internet.

Read 'em all except for "Survivors"...

My favorite by far was "Lights Out". Good read. Realistic. Edited well.

Are there any others out there like these three? All recommendations welcome.

Lights Out really was great. Takes place in Texas! Highly recommended.

I used to live in TX many, many moons ago. For a few years I had some rural property in Goliad County in case it all went to :doodoo:! This was about 1980, you know, before "survival" became sort of cool...

Back
Top Bottom