slippery slope

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Good thing they didn't use a drone on the innocent ladies trying to deliver the newspaper.

the dumbasses shot a second truck also.:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

snip:
A second shooting, involving Torrance police officers, occurred about 5:45 a.m. at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street in Torrance. No injuries were reported in that incident.

Chase said that in both instances police came across vehicles they thought were similar to the one Dorner is believed to be driving. Neither vehicle was Dorner's.

end.

Although I have no doubts that the girl and cops are dead, I rather doubt that that guy did it. But I can see how the cops confused the vehicles, seeing as they both had tires...

funny how we are having one of these shooting events every couple of days now, at the same time the .gov is ramping up the lockdown preparations.

There are few things scarier than rabid cops on an adrenaline high.

comment from a reader on Business insider:
Maybe they can also bribe people to forget about the racial slurs and racially targeted police murders, neo-Nazi song chants, and violent suspect/prisoner abuse that Dorner described in his depositions against them for years before they finally pushed this whistleblower into pure psychosis by destroying his life and his career.

Don't get me wrong - I certainly don't condone what Dorner has done - but being from Los Angeles and knowing full well how dirty the LAPD is, I'm just surprised they didn't push one of their own past the brink sooner. Half the social networking posts on my feed are about this scandal - leaked documents from earlier LAPD depositions describing the culture of white supremacist intolerance that eventually destroyed Dorner's sanity - reports of officers singing songs about burning Jewish ghettoes, calling blacks "n_____s" to their faces without remorse or repentance, and raging, violent willful prisoner abuse committed by sadists in the force on a regular basis that Dorner tried to stop at an earlier point in his life, before the culture of hate infected him too.

The LAPD has become a cesspool. It is time for a public outcry - long past time.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/christopher-dorner-1-million-reward-2013-2#ixzz2KaxhXFZV

here is a very good read:
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/christopher-dorner-it-doesnt-add-up/

our asshole government has gone too far, and I think people are starting to wake up. Unfortunately, historically, I think its too late.

Back
Top Bottom